My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
There should be a double rainbow pony.......:). srsly

Never really understood the plot and everything but I liked the artistic point of it......

Very artsy..."that's a compliment!"

There should be a double rainbow pony.......:). srsly

Never really understood the plot and everything but I liked the artistic point of it......

Very artsy..."that's a compliment!"
Beat you to it
you are all scaring me. i mean it. this is not normal. men arnt supossed to watch this kind of stuff. your all dead to me if you watch that bull. let me guess though, you also collect the cruddy little ponies that dont move. ill have nightmares. nightmares i tell you!
but this is so lol. remind me to find a way to turn this to my advantage (insert evil laugh here)!!!!loz. lots of loz
Men aren't supposed to spend a large part of their free time making costumes. Especially those from a video game about a dude in a massive green diaper.

I can't believe I am asking this but what is the name of the blue pony with the rainbow hair? Is that Rainbow Dash?
Just wondering because he/she is visually appealing. (I refuse to call a pony "cool")

There is absolutely nothing wrong with being an artisan craftsman. Many of the skills learned in this art are transferable to other pursuits in life.

I completely agree.

little cousin. brought little pony on dvd. watched first 5 mins. pure torture. next few where just nuasiating. from then on it was okay.l then we watched it again and its really nothat bad! WWWWWWEEEEEE!!!ponies!ill delete my post. i take it all back! how can i join you as "bronies"?

There is absolutely nothing wrong with being an artisan craftsman. Many of the skills learned in this art are transferable to other pursuits in life.

I'll pretend I didn't hear that.
You know the whole world could use more love and tolerance, too. I'd call it pretty transferable to other pursuits.

And, it's a line in Halo 2, you know.
"Let's see, the Colonies are toast, the Covenant found Earth, and our last best hope is a guy in green metal underoos with some serious friendly fire issues. Yeah, I'm great!"
-Marine (Friendly fire)
little cousin. brought little pony on dvd. watched first 5 mins. pure torture. next few where just nuasiating. from then on it was okay.l then we watched it again and its really nothat bad! WWWWWWEEEEEE!!!ponies!ill delete my post. i take it all back! how can i join you as "bronies"?
Welcome to the herd.

ok i was just a little bit dozy during the show that i watched with my cousin and im not quite sure if there where any male ponies. half dozy, half boggled coz of something that happened to me that day that doesnt need to be told. is there male ponies?

ok i was just a little bit dozy during the show that i watched with my cousin and im not quite sure if there where any male ponies. half dozy, half boggled coz of something that happened to me that day that doesnt need to be told. is there male ponies?

There's a few yeah, like Doctor Whoof, there's red male Shire that works / lives with Applejack too

"My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic" When I saw the title of the thread, I thought Pony was being teased about something... Loved the epic war.
I also agree that men shouldn't be ashamed to admit they had a Strawberry Shortcake doll when they were little...I mean, like My Little Pony!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back