My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, maybe from you, and I have to give you credit for trying it, but then there's mister shotgun-in-my-mouth over there, and mister unite-or-die-against-the-ponies, and a whole bunch of unsolicited hate.

I would hope to think, and I'm fairly sure that most of the people involved with the brony hate were just doing it in the name of fun, Like ForgedReclaimer said. I don't think Toa had a shotgun in his mouth or even thought about doing it, and the unite against the ponies was for our silly war. I think you are trying to take this topic seriously, while others can't and are posting their not so serious replies. I mean if you like MLP then you can take this discussion seriously but if you are a male here who has never watched the show and you see a topic about "My Little Pony" on a forum where we make armor of someone who is badass and kills hundreds of aliens, then I don't think their first thought will be "Oh this is probably serious discussion".

Edit: On a more related note, I watched episode 2 and they defeated the evil pony already, and the whole thing where the ponies were the elements was pretty deep. Anyways, are the other episodes one consecutive story or is each episode its own little adventure?

Edit: On a more related note, I watched episode 2 and they defeated the evil pony already, and the whole thing where the ponies were the elements was pretty deep. Anyways, are the other episodes one consecutive story or is each episode its own little adventure?

Both. While each episode can stand on it's own it does have a timeline. For example the Grand Galoping Gala. It first gets mentioned in the ep "Ticketmaster", I first thought like many comedies the event would take place off camera, but it gets mentioned in a couple other episodes as a leadup to the season finale

Some are standalone, others build into each other. Someone made a chronology, based on details in the episodes.

Warning, SPOILERS
pony_chronology_by_russelh-d3l2gvp.png

Bump for my birthday.

It was my birthday today, and guess who made cupcakes? :D
07252109.jpg

I also made ones with Pinkie Pie's cutie mark, and Fluttershy's, but the Rainbow Dash ones were 20% cooler, so I only took a picture of one of them.

im sure they where. sorry if i was insultin. ma friends are actually a group of people who want to bring an end to the bronies, so i had to post somethin a bit mean, other wise i would have been a complete and utter dead man. you guys dont want to see me dead?

well my friend i gotta say that i love that show, but i dont consider myself a brony..that term sounds offensive for some reason.
as a kid i always loved cartoons and now that i am anm adult, its good to se that few modern cartoons keep their essence and they are fun to wwatch, nowadays cartooons are made for the only reason of money, other channels dont even have cartoons anymore, just stupid teen shows, in my opnion MLP: frienship is magic, is awesome for the single reason of being fun, creative but must important, it treats the audience like intelligent beings.

That's what makes this one different. Other cartoons on air these days are stupid-funny. Spongebob, Chowder, Flapjack, and Adventure Time come to mind. Random was last decade, get with it. My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic has intelligent humor and great characters with surprisingly deep personas for a kids' show.

"gasp"
take it back, tack it back about those cartoons. they are ma favorites and you insulted them. i mean i took back what i said about mlp. you take it back.

That's what makes this one different. Other cartoons on air these days are stupid-funny. Spongebob, Chowder, Flapjack, and Adventure Time come to mind. Random was last decade, get with it. My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic has intelligent humor and great characters with surprisingly deep personas for a kids' show.

I completely agree with you. MLP is a great show with awesome characterization and story but just because of the target demographic I find it hard to become a fan. Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon have really gone down the toilet if you ask me.

Ughh... I can't believe this thread is already up to 40 pages . I had no Idea this show would become this big and it kind of wierds me out . I personally have seen three episodes in total , and yes, the show is quite delightful. However I know that being 19 years old and (here comes the important part) A GUY , makes watching this show NOT OKAY . I just think that this show is a big no no for any adults . Any male adult who openly admits to being a fan of this show automatically gains a label in my mind of " CREEPER" . Yes, Creeper . The word brony makes me think of a scary looking balding 34 year old that sits home watches the show and then goes to F*#% His modified Plush Pony of Choice . You guys gotta learn to go with the flow with society or you will be rejected by it . It is a show for little girls . You are not little girls. Go ahead and be fans, but keep it on the Hush Hush ...

Ughh... I can't believe this thread is already up to 40 pages . I had no Idea this show would become this big and it kind of wierds me out . I personally have seen three episodes in total , and yes, the show is quite delightful. However I know that being 19 years old and (here comes the important part) A GUY , makes watching this show NOT OKAY . I just think that this show is a big no no for any adults . Any male adult who openly admits to being a fan of this show automatically gains a label in my mind of " CREEPER" . Yes, Creeper . The word brony makes me think of a scary looking balding 34 year old that sits home watches the show and then goes to F*#% His modified Plush Pony of Choice . You guys gotta learn to go with the flow with society or you will be rejected by it . It is a show for little girls . You are not little girls. Go ahead and be fans, but keep it on the Hush Hush ...
Holy Crap. My side hurts from laughing so hard. Probably not the way that I would have worded it, but I basically agree with you. You definitely have balls, kid.

I agree with you. Every episode of all the other cartoons as of right now is a completely different story every time.

You guys gotta learn to go with the flow with society or you will be rejected by it .
Society can kiss my armor-plated bum. Everbody is trying to be the same as everybody else and that is NOT the kind of person I want to be.

So what If it's a show that's intended for little girls. I think it's a funny show with good acting. If you want to call me a creeper, then DO IT cause I don't give a rat's bum what YOU or anybody else calls me and my fellow bronies.

IF you don't like this thread, then go find another to post in becuase we don't need your comments here.

brony-motto-5207_preview.png

And also, my name is PONY so it's basically mandatory for me to watch it :p.

well this is all getting messed up so far it so abnormal, it makes me look like a normal person. so, im out. never posting here again. so goodbye, bronies and haters of bronies. you might just be remembered.
lator(forever)

Man those were a lot of words just thrown at me just then , and I don't feel like making a huge response or start a raging debate since I'm all for this thread ending. I am still gonna stick by my opinions , but I guess I might have made a bigger deal about it than it actually is right now . As far as I can tell, bronies don't exist . I have never heard another person even mention my little pony in public so I guess that this is just an internet thing . A not a problem thing . And until this show affects my real life, my real job, my real friends, and real family in a bad way , I just will Ignore it . End of posts on this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back