My M90 Shotgun

Status
Not open for further replies.

shifty

Hey all,
It's great to be here, I'm new to the hobby but I'm already having good fun.

After discovering the hobby several days ago, I sprang into action the next day by creating my replica M90 shotgun. I had an old hardballer airsoft gun which had the core mechanics required to build the m90 minus a pistol grip.

I stripped the shotgun down and sanded the various parts to give a weathered look, using a razor knife to chip small bits out of some corners which i felt may have been worn and torn, also sanding off any logos such as a big "HardBaller" logo on the side and a "made in korea" logo also. After this

I reassembled it and waited for the next day. The following day I went and got some adhesive putty from the hardware store and applied it to the pumping grip replicating the similar parts on the halo m90. After this had dried I then sprayed the whole thing a matt black and left to dry, after this i began working weathering detail into the model with a metallic paint i bought alongside the putty at the store.

i566914_DSC00260.JPG
[/URL]

i566921_DSC00258.JPG
[/URL]

And this is the current result, the only things left to do are cut the pistol grip i have drawn up ready to cut, paint it, weather it and stick it to the udnerside of the weapon next to the trigger. And then add a thin wooden strip, painted black and weathered to the top of the barrel, likewise to the halo counterpart.

Thanks for reading, and I look forward to talking to all of you about the hobby and all other things Halo.

I'll post any updates asap ;)

Thanks,
Shifty

dude thats aweoms i was gonna do the same thing but why waste 40$ on something that might not come out right.

spend 250$ on links ar and it will be perfect

Thanks for all the comments, to field you question sigma, yeah it does fire, but in a bizarre manner. When stripping it a little plastic piece pinged off near the mag slot. In order to fire it now i have to load a pellet down the barrel musket style, and the air from the shot will fire it a good 12 feet. I'm gunna be working on it more tonight, ill post pics asap.
thanks for the intrest folks ;-)

More pics coming up real soon, I'm just waiting for various adhesives to dry, expect pics up later tonight. :dee:
Then it's onto the next Project.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back