My New Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swampfox117

Hi everyone. I'm fairly new to this forum, so I'd like to introduce myself. It was about September of last year when I first got into halo armor. I started off by buying one of the rubies costumes. I know everyone here hates rubies, but it was before I was a member of this forum. I made a few changes to the suit to make a little better. Here is what it looked like :
100_1862.jpg

Today however, I just got a package in the mail. Its my new armor. I found a nightmare suit going up for sale and couldn't pass up the opportunity. I've been amazed with the armor ever since I first saw it in 2004. I know it may not be as "realistic" as some of the armor suits that other members have created, but I am very pleased with it. The only thing that needs work is putting velcro on the armor pieces so it fits better.

DSCN0114.jpg

Quick side note, before I was got into armor, I spent most of my free time shooting, and building military style firearms. So if anyone ever has any questions in that department let me know. I plan on going out to the range one of these days in my armor with my m4. When I make the video, i'll post it so you guys can see it. More eye candy:
100_1416.jpg

hi dude and welcome to 405th forums, first off nice armor, have your got any plans to make your own rendition of the MC suit? and just out of curiosity, what made you choose to buy the NAS (nightmare Armor Studios) armor?

welcome and cant wait to see some work from your. =D

Shackz said:
hi dude and welcome to 405th forums, first off nice armor, have your got any plans to make your own rendition of the MC suit? and just out of curiosity, what made you choose to buy the NAS (nightmare Armor Studios) armor?

welcome and cant wait to see some work from your. =D

Thanks. Quality was a big concern of mine when I decided to buy the nightmare armor. It's some pretty heavy duty stuff. I also like the appearance of it. Just something about it I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW. Two sets of armor! (someone has a thick wallet!) :eek:
The NAS armor looks great! It has its own style! Just out of curiosity How tall are you?
Love the M16 and M4! You say you built them? Did it come in a kit? My roommate build hand guns. He orders kits and single parts. Just wondering how you do it.

Build your own costume and it will look better and you will care about it twice as much then buying something

JediStumpy said:
WOW. Two sets of armor! (someone has a thick wallet!) :eek:
The NAS armor looks great! It has its own style! Just out of curiosity How tall are you?
Love the M16 and M4! You say you built them? Did it come in a kit? My roommate build hand guns. He orders kits and single parts. Just wondering how you do it.

I'm 5'11 without the armor on. With the armor, I'm about 6'3" or 6'4". My Bushmaster 20 in A2 is a hybrid of both colt and bushmaster parts. My m4 was built by a custom machine shop in missouri, where I specified the upgrades, bolt carrier, barrel type, etc. upon ordering. It saved me a lot of work.

spaz47 said:
Build your own costume and it will look better and you will care about it twice as much then buying something

ditto, seriously u do care about it more, but im not saying that u dont care about the armor u purchase its just a little different appreciation thats the difference =D

(y)

But now you have 2 sets... you will be able to pick and choose the best details from both and combine to 1. Maybe even improve on it.

Either way... sweet armor is sweet armor.

Jesus! Wish I had that much free cash to throw around, I'm going to start saving up soon to buy a Gewehr 43.

Heard they cost a pretty penny but I could care less, just want it :D .

Sweet NAS armor you got there! And like Jedistumpy said, it has it's own style which gives it a unique look. Always liked it...

As for the rubies... not a fan of their suit.

Yup second pic armour looks good. Did not like the undersuit in the rubies....bit like a black rubbish sack...:)

NAS armour is much nicer and i guess we dont all have the skill or time to build our own. So i think its cool if you buy armour.

As long as you feel proud and happy in what you wear...thats all that really matters.

I do agree that anything that you create yourself will always be nicer than bought...bit like a nice cream cake...tastier home made!! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back