My New Project M6C Odst

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, so I've been planning out how I was going to paint, and modify this gun Lee. and the more I got to looking at it the more I start to analyze it. Why, do you suppose Bungie would design a gun that could never function in real life?? And more so, why would they design a gun that when made real (3d, not firing) we couldn't make really fun mods to?

Hopefully someone else has come to this same conclusion involving the fundamental flaw behind the M6 series of weapons???

and now the fun part. Answers can begin now, and I will confirm the right one on Sat. after 7pm.

Edit:

BTW there are several flaws with the guns design, but only 2 will impede firing. And only one will cause it not to fire at all. I am looking for the one that will cause it not to fire at all.

I won't give it away, but when I built the very first working M6G, I saw several design flaws that would cause this weapon to not function properly.

LeeKegan said:
I won't give it away, but when I built the very first working M6G, I saw several design flaws that would cause this weapon to not function properly.

I'd love to nab one of these from you, your PM box seems full. Send me a message :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't believe you hand carved the details into it. That is really some talent you have there. Beautiful piece of work!

wow such talent the time and skills that go into your guns HOLY COW!!!!! Im gona be keeping you in mind when a few extra $$$$ fall my way.

Sadly, Lee, your PM box is full, I'd PM you asking for a Price for a cast of this amazing weapon, but alas it won't go through. Could you please post in here once your inbox is cleared? Thanks!

At this time the original mold is worren out. I'm in the process of building a working version of the M6S as they call it now. It will operate simular to the M6G and when I get it done I will make molds.

LeeKeegan,

I believe that your PM box is full, that is making it difficult to possibly reward you for getting me some props. I hope I can get an email from you. I just opened it up, so it should be available here. I hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks!

-Charlie

Well after finishing one of these for lee I decided to post up some pics of mine for him. Thanks to lee for a beutifully crafted prop and I will be posting up pics in each of his threads as I finish the props.

Sorry for the quality of the pics they are from my phone.

Overall shot

2009-11-25230338.jpg

Rubber Grip texture

2009-11-25230405.jpg

And of course my trademark AOD logo.

2009-11-25230534.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back