my new sig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ecose & Nitepicnic, I think both of your sigs to be overtall and should be reduced in hight to something like 520 or so. Big sigs slow down load time on those with slower connections. And mindless and/or pointless yammering posts don't do anything but clutter the forum and inflate your postcount.

Yes, it's really that bad.

I'll give you some pointers-
1. Do not blur the text. It never looks good.
2. A bit more color would be good.
3. Don't invert the colors of the medals-it would go from a 5 to a 6 on my scale if you didn't.
4. The blurring on the Halo 3 icon really takes away from the Halo 3 Icon's look.
5. MC deserves full color or B&W.

Otherwise, your blending is decent and the concept is pretty good.

Here is a sig that I had made for a Russian Airsoft forum. (as in a forum discussing airsofting in Russian loadouts)

redalliancesigqv3.png

Leadingspartan said:
Pointless topic edit the avatar one dont make 2 many other peoples threads wont be read-.-

I dont see myself making a new thread just because I made myself a new avatar, it is useless, but I wouldnt say completly useless,because he is asking for people to discuss how good/bad his sig is.

Last edited by a moderator:
a topic about some kid's sig has two pages in like half a day, but my topics on what you want for x-mas and timesplitters 4 (w00t!) barely have 2 replies
i feel so unloved... :cry:

looks like you spilled something on it and now its all warped and messily discolored. Kinda makes me wanna take a shower after looking at it.

cheezeheadiii said:
a topic about some kid's sig has two pages in like half a day, but my topics on what you want for x-mas and timesplitters 4 (w00t!) barely have 2 replies
i feel so unloved... :cry:

Maybe cause you have 3 sigs? it's like you have 2 tumors leeching the life out of a part of your soul or something

I removed your sig Ecose, and I was going to removed your sig also LS, atleast you made it smaller. You don't need a MASSIVE sig to represent you. It gets in the way when reading through topics and I don't think anyone likes staring at them when trying to figure out how to make armor :/. I posted in a diffrent thread that the sigs should only be around 100-150x500 MAX. Otherwise it's just to big.

ALSO. You don't need 3 IMAGES IN YOUR SIG! ONE IS ENOUGH :/. *cough*cheezehead*cough*

Also, Ecose, I didn't like you sig much. Looks really weird and dosn't seem right.

-Doom

100X150? Limiting my creative ability here, Doom!
Wanna make an exception for me, pretty please? I'm in the process of making teh am hawtest haro sig evar!

Ares said:
100X150? Limiting my creative ability here, Doom!
Wanna make an exception for me, pretty please? I'm in the process of making teh am hawtest haro sig evar!

I meant 150x500 MAX.

It's somewhat a thin sig so it allows users to browse the topics just fine. Yours for example is perfect. Wouldn't mind something like that at all.

-Doom

Adam said:
yes, shrink the height of your sig, or face the wrath!

fine all of you are not liking my sig ...... ill change it .... but for the time being i shrunk it

ecose said:
fine all of you are not liking my sig ...... ill change it .... but for the time being i shrunk it

Thank you, I can say it does actually look better smaller, Less pixelated.

Seems like there is a style going around right now :/. Inverting and hueing halo 3 images witha bit of smudge... Great.

Night, Your sig is also to big. Removed.

-Doom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back