my new sig

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks ok. But was there any point in posting this? I might start a topic to tell you guys what I had for breakfast :), or dinner wich is more interesting?

smilie120 said:
It looks ok. But was there any point in posting this? I might start a topic to tell you guys what I had for breakfast :), or dinner wich is more interesting?

the topic worked because it became a disscussion

Last edited by a moderator:
Calm down guys. Some non-nice things were said, but we don't have to keep arguing to defend our honor. The only thing you're really defending is the fact that you, too, are an idiot.

And Warhead, I'd resize my sig if I were you, before Doom has to do it for you.

As for "The Sig," it's OK, but as some people have said, it doesn't look good with colors inverted. Play with the "curves" tool like I did in mine. Also I agree with mastah, the smudging is rather over and underdone at the same time. Try a smaller brush, and more strokes, also a shorter length.

Unique Name said:
Calm down guys. Some non-nice things were said, but we don't have to keep arguing to defend our honor. The only thing you're really defending is the fact that you, too, are an idiot.

And Warhead, I'd resize my sig if I were you, before Doom has to do it for you.

As for "The Sig," it's OK, but as some people have said, it doesn't look good with colors inverted. Play with the "curves" tool like I did in mine. Also I agree with mastah, the smudging is rather over and underdone at the same time. Try a smaller brush, and more strokes, also a shorter length.

Perfect sig by the way. The size makes it look great.

As for Warhead, I removed your sig already :/. To Big.

It's time for me to make a new sig also ;o. I gotta make a sig over SIG RULES.

-Doom

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back