My ODST armor (WIP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much guys :$ :$ :$:D!!!!

So, a little update. Here's the second shoulder:

P230710_13090001.jpg

Next: the other arm

Looking nice. Pep looks good, and I hope the resin goes well. The gauntlet looks a little big though.

And on the note of the grenade scale, the games are raelly wacky with scale. If anyone has ever bothered checking the size of the elites, they are actually MASSIVE in real life, but you can't tell in game.

Average Marine: 6ft tall
Average SPARTAN: 7.5ft tall
Average Elite: 9ft tall (hunched over)

the armor is looking great keep it up, is that camoflauge or a freak paint accident?

i have the same forarms as you i think... i'm tiny, and like 5"6 so they're HUGE on me, but i suspect they're just huge anyway, i'll be checkin this as to see whether i should just order some gauntlets off somebody, or keep on going with them :D good work man

thanks guys :)!
lol, actually looks really good for camo, then again, you do need to bondo it
have you given any thought to the final paint job?

Yes, I have to bondo it ... sorry ^^
I think I'll paint my armor in black and white (like rookie) with, maybe, some red but i'm not sure. I still think about this.

Walter -> Urban camo? why not. Do you have a pic of this?

Neekatron -> Lol! With my resin, the forearm is a less huge. And with my black suit under the armor, the forearm is just at size ^^'

So, the next update will be in 2-3 weeks: I'm on holidays so I can't work on my armor. Maybe I'll put some pics of my other pieces resined.
thank you :)!

wow you've really lathered that in bondo! was it warped or something? as you probably don't need to cover all of it :)

Thank you Acenat :)
Actually the pieces aren't sanded ...

(Excuse me if I didn't answer to your question because I didn't understand all the sentence^^
I'm good at english, but I'm not a perfect english speaker XD!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back