My ODST armor (WIP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you shadow :) good luck for the bondo stage ^^

So, update! Here's my left arm and the last piece under the chest plate pep:
P170810_14230001.jpg

P170810_14260002.jpg

What do you think about this?

i made that forearm, but then i used the wrong hardener with my resin and it kind of failed, but then i found another odst gaunlet, which is far more complicated, but i prefer it because that model which u have has no detail in terms of metal plaiting and stuff, i suppose you could bondo that on, but it's hard :p if you wish to change, look up kirrou's odst parts, and they should be in there

Yours is coming along quite well!

Keep up the good work.

Can't wait to see it done!

Cheers.

this is beast man, and don't worry, i'm trynna work on my french for my GCSE :D so y not just post in french ;) likin all your work man :D if you wanna save time, i wouldn't bondo the left/right plates, because htere's not much detail u can add to them, so i just left htem, resined, fibreglassed and painted... and also, don't worry about getting the sanding on your pieces immaculate, try to get it as best as u can, but if it doesn't get completely smooth, paint in the dents and holes silver, and they'll pass off as battle damage :D very good work

Man, it looks freakin' awesome! Arctic camo would be neat, too. Side note, I'm making my own odst armour too. Can you send me a link to the pep files? Thanks. Oh, and side side note, quebec or france?

Thanks everyone :D!!!!

neekatron -> ahah okay man ;)! For the paint, I thought the same thing as you (for the battle damage) ^^ thanks for the advice :)
And for the competition, I hope man, I hope XD!

Chaff -> Here's the link for the pep files :) For the camo, you're right, tha artic is good too, but i prefer the urban :p
And I'm French... sorry ^^'!
Good luck for your odst armor x)

Duncan -> soon, man, very soon XD! I must finish it before the 5th september for my competition.

Yesterday, I bought the paint. So, the armor colour will be: grey anthracite, white details and battle damages in metal colour :)

This is completely epic. And to think I had to pay someone to make my Recon helmet.... Which still hasn't been paid for or made.... Next year, next year..... By then I'll want a Reach Recon helmet lol..... Anyway, you kept saying "what do you think of this" and I think... EPIC! you rock and never stop what you do.

P260810_20250001.jpg

P260810_20250002.jpg

P260810_20250003.jpg

P260810_20260001.jpg

P260810_20200001.jpg

So i painted the chest plate, the cockle, the left shoulder and forearm and the lright plate :)
Tomorrow I'll take some new pic with the sun light and I'll make the visor (vacuum forming) :D!

PS: neekatron, the competition is in 10 days man ;)!

Looking pretty good so far. I know your rushing cause of the competitions you have to make. But honestly if you picked up a cheap mouse sander ( about $15 at Harbor Freight) And really smoothed everything out a bit, your armor would look significantly better. Just food for thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back