My paper pistol 99% done

Status
Not open for further replies.
MandoMan531 said:
is there na ftp program you recommend? im new to that kinda stuff.

i use cute ftp but there are allot of free ftp progs they all work the same

Pistol after first fill and prime

Last edited by a moderator:
ok i mustbe a serious noob. i put the host address in as vvv.krumwear.com and its comin up "host validation failed, please check that the address is entered properly."

MandoMan531 said:
ok i mustbe a serious noob. i put the host address in as vvv.krumwear.com and its comin up "host validation failed, please check that the address is entered properly."

Sorry i just put vvv in the post instead of www so it wouldnt show as a web link so its www. not vvv.

Silverzippo93 said:
Look....around....the forums!

Don't ask until you look!

fine i will. a bit lazy today. hehe. can i ask where should i look? o_O

Motive8 said:
there on the ftp site listed in this post

thanks, but i found it yesterday. i got everything for the pistol, paper, supplies, im just trying to figure out how i will piece it together. complicated stuff. how long did it take you to assemble?

RedMation said:
thanks, but i found it yesterday. i got everything for the pistol, paper, supplies, im just trying to figure out how i will piece it together. complicated stuff. how long did it take you to assemble?

It took me about 6 hrs.I used bristle board which was maybe not the best idea,it was hard because there were allot of very small tab folds and the board is like a 32nd thick.You need to realize that there is a removable chamber and clip,numbers are small and overlap in allot of areas so you need to test fit allot of pieces before gluing them in.
Hardest pep ive done and ive done all the armor.

Motive8 said:
It took me about 6 hrs.I used bristle board which was maybe not the best idea,it was hard because there were allot of very small tab folds and the board is like a 32nd thick.You need to realize that there is a removable chamber and clip,numbers are small and overlap in allot of areas so you need to test fit allot of pieces before gluing them in.
Hardest pep ive done and ive done all the armor.

6 hours? wow. thats all? dang, i can probly finish it in 2-3 days. iv done these styuff before, but with other objects besides halo. thanks though. :lol:

Indeed! I like your choice and placement of colours. It stands out, really eye-catching. Very well done, buddy... :not worthy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back