My pepakura is bumpy/edgy is this ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedjackRyan

I don't know if the bondo will fix this or not.The edges sort of poke out and i am on the verge of quitting,I need help/positive reinforcement. (sorry if there is already a post about this):p

Bondo can usually fix small stuff like that. You have a picture of the helmet? Then we'll know for sure.

It's the marine armor,I didn't use wood glue(i used hot glue in small amounts) so it pokes out on the edges,the helmet is a naval pilot helmet.

Yeah, that should be totally fine. You should still post pics so we can see what the problem is. If it's just hot glue beads poking out, that is super easy to fix.

my camera is broken, and it turns out i did both of my shoulder pieces inside out.great. Well, the best i can describe this is the pieces lay on each other with about 1 millimeter(Or 1/2 a millimeter) raised

1. Does it fit still? if there is to much of an overlay it may be too small
2. If it does fit and you are still worried about it just trim the edges off
3. resin and bondo will do alot to smooth it out
4. If at first you don't succeed...burn it in effigy (just kidding, don't burn it)...and then try again!!!
5. Webcam stills would be better than nothing, we really need pics to help you on this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back