My project: Jun- A266 Inspired and Inspired by war in Iraq... A soldiers perspective

Status
Not open for further replies.

recon ace8773

Guess I will give a brief introduction. I'm Recon_ace8773 and I am a National Guard officer going to school at KSU. I only in the NG to finish my degree and head back to active duty. I study Psychology and Russian, and am a few credits short of my bachelors degree. While in school I met a few members of the 405th who produced several "interesting" peices of armor. Talking to them they showed me where to find the data and files needed to build my own. Prior to the release of Reach I started a project (Marine 3 Armor) I called Mumbasa or broke. I began by gathering the files needed from Pepakura and gathering other needed materials. I managed to fiberglass and produce a some what impressive set of body armor that went over rediculously well at the Reach release. Because of this I have started a project to produce a sniper (Jun inspired) with a twist. the armor isnt going to be your standard paint scheme or have a cammo net. The armor itself is going to retain some of the basic paint requirements (required areas black) but is going to recieve an ACU paintjob designed from my own ACUs. As for cammo around the neck I plan on using an Arab Head wrap I recieved from the Middle East. I hope many of you will become inspired to do custom projects as well from reading my posts and seeing the stages of build.
P.S. having trouble posting pics. some should appear in the next few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back