my project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, have you thought about a visor? If you're going to do battle damage on the helmet, it's also wise to make a little effect of it on the visor as well.

Bagel said:
Also, have you thought about a visor? If you're going to do battle damage on the helmet, it's also wise to make a little effect of it on the visor as well.

i got a visor sorted, il get new pics soon, ive painted some battledamage already

Last edited by a moderator:
Sigma-LS said:
I know what you mean Frizz. The Helmet for the H1 MC is a lot more like a terrible jigsaw puzzle than a folding project.

How do you think those problems could be fixed? Maybe use the corresponding face check option and forcefully attach the triangles to the adjoining folded pieces?

I'm kinda all about having symmetrical pieces, and then of course joining the little singlie triangle pieces that have no folds to another piece would be beneficial.

Another thing I want to do is section the helmet out so that you could put it together in parts (aka, top, sides, backs, front).

Then again, I'm busy as hell lately, so who knows if I'll find time.

here are some of the ipx with the battle damage. :mrgreen:

master chief is a chiahua!!!!

pic of just the helmet

a pic with the charger jammed in the visor hole'!

now this is where i need help!!! in the last pic as you can see i have jammed a charger where the visor is supposed to go i did this because when i resined the helmet the weight pushed the top of the helmet down and made the visor hole smaller. so.... if i fiberglassed it would it hold it in place?

glassing is done! now all i have to do is the visor....but its lik a sheet and it flexes so i dont know whether i should just buy a hjc one but on ebay they only sell hjc helmets :(

progress!!!! i have a bit more to do though.....

i have to carve out more foam to get the biceps to sit at the top of my arm and i have to hide the foam inside the armour with more card than fiberglass it :mrgreen: id say its looking good though...feel free to comment. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back