My Quick Fix For The Only Convention In Hawaii, My First Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkwolf

Jr Member
All right, my first armor so take it easy, the helmet and chest pieces were all done right, but since Kawaii Kon was coming up I had to rush the other pieces so take it easy on putting those down. Everything was done from pepakura, save for the rushed pieces which were cardboard and done at work on my down time. So please let me know what you think, and what I need to work on, in fact I already know, I need to work on the smoothness of the armor but I was rushed so yeah.

My armor is the black one the other is a Sean Bradley

DSCN0799.jpg

DSCN0798.jpg

kay here is a few with me and other cool stuff

DSCN0801.jpg

DSCN0802.jpg

DSCN0786.jpg

DSCN0780.jpg

and some with Shinji Aramaki the Producer/Director of Halo Legends he signed the inside of my helmet and said that he HAD to take a picture with us lol

DSCN0810.jpg

DSCN0809.jpg

DSCN0807.jpg

DSCN0821.jpg

Gotta agree.

Those shoulders and shins actually look really good.

Its a good thing you picked all black, because everything really meshes with the underarmor.

Good pics! Love the SMGs

Thanks the shoulder pads and legs were made straight from cardboard with no guide jus me messing around with it hopefully by Halloween I can make them better if not then they are good back up

guilty said:
hey darkwolf can you make me a template for the cardboard shins

Really I mean they aren't very accurate and are very boxy but I think I can work up a simple blue print for them just give me some time

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks great! Even if it was a rush job, all of the pieces look good enough to pass off as a believeable Odst. ;) I like the green one better, but that's just becasue it's SB's work of course. I think your paint job helped you pull it off. Nice work! :)

HeavyGunner said:
It looks great! Even if it was a rush job, all of the pieces look good enough to pass off as a believeable Odst. ;) I like the green one better, but that's just becasue it's SB's work of course. I think your paint job helped you pull it off. Nice work! :)

Thank you very much and I agree the green one is better haha

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back