My Reach Custom Build :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Techikase

Hey all, - couldn't find my thread so I'm just going to blog instead..
I started off making the thigh, (as it's the first piece you put on)
It turned out too SMALL,
So I made a v2, which took me considerably longer because my morale was low :O, now that I've just finished v2 about 30 mins ago Im all dedicated again :D

Heres pics, comparing v1 to v2.
23042011232.jpg

You might notice that the detailed parts are much straighter, and less customised :D
The pieces sit ontop of my fibreglass cloth that I will use soooon. (Also some finishing details to custom pep on, holes on the v2)

Stencils for my Spray :O!!! thats right, I'm going to be S-036 (I know its taken in the books or whatever, but 36 is my lucky number
23042011237.jpg

Ma' harness for the strapping setup, :) got extra clips and straps in the back. (not in picture)
23042011240.jpg

My EVA Foam to pad up with :) its too thick, but i managed to slice through it easily with a stanley (My 'exacto' equivalent :D)
23042011241.jpg

More pics to come ladies and gents. :cool:

The new piece looks fine!
I know how moral can go down, it happen to me let my recon helmet fall down into my MARK VI shoulder/bicep piece (at the time in paper) the result was a piece completly smashed : ) I stoped pepakura for months, but now I m back to full strengh. Just never give up.

hey man nice work. havent seen your whole armor but ill look in to it
what kind of stencil did you use? cause there's many stencils.

hey man nice work. havent seen your whole armor but ill look in to it
what kind of stencil did you use? cause there's many stencils.

I just bought some stencil off some guy on ebay, not sure what kind of stencil he used. I haven't made my whole armor yet, it's still in progress, and so far this is all I've got :[]

Im definatlely not going to stop pepping though. thanks guys =p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back