My Reach multiplayer spartan build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your doing great, clean pep, and you are putting it out really quick considering this is new to you. Lovin the tacpad! Keep up the great work can't wait to see this build completed.

Your doing great, clean pep, and you are putting it out really quick considering this is new to you. Lovin the tacpad! Keep up the great work can't wait to see this build completed.

thanks for that, yea I have look at a ton of videos and read a lot about it before I started this, and I'm also kind of a fast learner when it comes to certain things, I'm hoping to get it all done by April 27th because on the 28th I'm going to my first con in it and I'm gonna enter the costume contest they are having.

Hey everyone, I haven't had a chance to work on my costume for the past few days because I have been out of state and won't be back for a few more days, but once I get back I am going to hit the ground running and finish my costume since I have about a month to finished everything, so I will be cutting it very very close.

Hey everyone, I haven't had a chance to work on my costume for the past few days because I have been out of state and won't be back for a few more days, but once I get back I am going to hit the ground running and finish my costume since I have about a month to finished everything, so I will be cutting it very very close.

Wishing you good luck on you're dead line.:)

Hey everyone just a quick update, I am finally heading back home tomorrow, so I might get to start working on it tomorrow and if not the next day, and I'm really gonna have to work, almost non-stop when I get back because I only have 25 days left till the con I'm going to.

hey quick update, I'm back to working on my costume and I got another piece, I got 3 .50 cal blanks, well I think they are .50 cal.

548679_3343382897875_1067814887_3217695_595182968_n.jpg

hey everyone just a quick update, looks like I'm not gonna get my costume done by the time I said before, but I'm not giving up on it

got a real update this time, I finally got the cod piece done today, which makes me half way done with getting everything peped, now its on to the thighs.

536521_3497560792226_1067814887_3276154_757089992_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back