My Recon Helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im going to be giving the helmets to those who can help ME out with my upcoming series. be it Other kinds of molded things, contributions, ect.

IroniumCostuming said:
Im going to be giving the helmets to those who can help ME out with my upcoming series. be it Other kinds of molded things, contributions, ect.

So you're giving Pony and HG free pulls?

You sir, have lost 5 respect points in my book.

Last edited by a moderator:
IroniumCostuming said:
Hoho! well i found a higher def pic of the more detailed parts of the helm

[attachment=11996:Recon_Helmet_Sculpt_by_MikeJensen.jpg]

thanks to that angle you cant see the light, but its gonna be there!

If i were you i would use a model car wheel rim for the round detail on the sides.

/Conny

Underdogg13 said:
So you're giving Pony and HG free pulls?

You sir, have lost 5 respect points in my book.

youve got a point there, its just that they were first on the post. i live by first come first serve. but like i said i will be giving out more pulls for consentive. like trading in a sense. i hope i can get those 5 points back!

wow epic man that looks amazing i cant wAIT to see it finished it will be aswome 10/10 realy good so much detale :D

p.s sorry for bad spelling

Well what i meant to say was that the rest of these helms will be given out by means of trade. like for example a helmet for some sort of thing, be it blueprints to other kinds of weapons molds.

Iron those side vents on the helmet look similar to British gas mask vents. it may save you time to ebay one and use the side vents and even the ruber seals if its an idea. :)

Outlawwolf117 said:
would you sell pulls of the helmet in the future?

well if selling is what it eventually gets to than yes, but before i do anything im gonna trade helmet for others stuff

this is one awesome concept art and everything don't get me wrong, but is this ur original idea?

if it's not shouldn't there be some kind of citation to the person who came up with it?

don't mean to sound like an ass or a troll or w/e BUT, everyone on here is all about the hard work you put into something so i'm just curious

Pilot92 said:
this is one awesome concept art and everything don't get me wrong, but is this ur original idea?

if it's not shouldn't there be some kind of citation to the person who came up with it?

don't mean to sound like an ass or a troll or w/e BUT, everyone on here is all about the hard work you put into something so i'm just curious

the pics have the origianl author strung into the name

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back