Props My Smg From Halo3: Odst ......finshed

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice build, much more accurate than mine is, will everything move like the butt of the gun and the front handle and can the magazines on the sides be removed with a click, that would be cool. heres mine by the way.

well its not how fast you can build it, but how good it looks in the end.
Exactly why it's taken me a year now to even get a few pieces of my suit done.

It's looking really great link ;) I'm extremely impressed with the large amount of talent that has exposed itself because of this new weapon! So many people have started fantastic projects, and are now almost done, even two months before this game has even released! Keep up the awesome work

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome Job Link4044! Great detail and I like the paint job.
jam.gif

Awsome due, just, awsome. hmmmm.... hey, it it just me, or does the smg look like an MP7 wit a slanted fore grip and extendible solid frame stock? Is it posible to pep parts for an airsoft gun? cuz i wold luv to pimp my TM mp7 to look like a halo M7, plus i have an 8 inch silencer for it :). Btw, Is yours pep'd or made from plastic?

Nice detail work there, buddy! It's coming along well :)

Now let's see it finished already :p

Just kidding, lol. I know with your job you can only put in so much time on these side projects. Looking forward to more progress when you have time ;)

i took some time off work so i can get mind off of stuff and so i went and finshed my smg and moulded it

heres my test casting still need to sand it and touch it up, but here it is casted in onyx

castedsmg.jpg

castedsmg2.jpg

i have one more part i the mould

before painting

castsmg.jpg

castsmg2.jpg

castsmg3.jpg

castsmg4.jpg

and paint testing

paintedsmg.jpg

paintedsmg2.jpg

paintedsmg3.jpg

paintedsmg4.jpg

paintedsmg5.jpg

paintedsmg6.jpg

paintedsmg7.jpg

im using hex screws to hold most of the parts on, so it can be broken down but the butt stock that can be pushed in

still need to add the wire, flashlight and the laser pointer along with some battle worn on the smg

Richie said:
Looks good but, the back end where it extends looks a little long in my opinion.

the butt stock can slide back and fourth and that's how it looks in alot of the pictures that I have found and study

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back