My third attempt at a build!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gotta say........the handplate definitely looks nice. Did you by chance happen to take the smaller handplate and put it on the glove just to see what it looks like? XD I bet it would look pretty funny. haha But the new handplate does look good sitting over top of the glove. :)

Yea, you were deffinatly on the money with how to scale them. Thanks for helping me out with that! Yea, I'm actually really impressed with myself in making that. It's just a handplate but it came out better then I thought it was going to!

So it's been what.... 4 months since I posted anything on here? It's been slow going since school started right as I started then thread and then around the same time I got a job that seemed to take up the rest of the time I had budgeted to working on this but I'm back with two new pieces done! I haven't gotten around to doing any sanding on them yet and with winter coming on quick that's probably going to be put off another few months. That being said; what do you think?

DSC02605.jpg

I would like to get your opinion on scaling with these to make sure they turn out of but I can't figure out how to keep them on with out the holding them up! Do I just rest the shin piece on the boot?

Well from what I have seen you're pep skills are great. Just keep chipping away at it one part at a time.

I haven't gotten around to doing any sanding on them yet and with winter coming on quick that's probably going to be put off another few months.

Your pep work is really good man. Kudo's. You mentioned sanding. Just remember not to sand anything till you've got it all bondo'd up and ready to smooth out. You'll go right through the paper otherwise. Trust me, I've done similar things, lol. Keep up the good work man, I can't wait to see more!

I would love to bondo it but the space I have to work in is a 4 foot by 4 foot corner of my room so no toxic chemicals for me! I'm using the hot glue method right now and must say it's turning out better then I thought it would.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back