My very first WIP Ironman helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.

repojez

hello everyone well i have been looking and reading up on how this is done i am a huge ironman fan and i happened to stumble upon this site a last week.so i thought i would have a go at making my very own ironman helmet and maybe the armour too here is my very first attempt at the head please feel free to give any advice or comments on the work i have done so far

remember be gentle as i have never build anything like this before i normally build scale model like this
dscf1939fb3wj8.jpg

Anyway here are the pictures of the wip........

kimsbears021x.jpg

kimsbears020.jpg

kimsbears022.jpg

The finished head ready for resin
kimsbears015.jpg

kimsbears016.jpg

kimsbears017.jpg

The only problem i have is i didnt scale it first it is a little bit to small to fit over my head so maybe i will dispaly it in my model cabinet

great job on the pep, it looks really clean and neat. Can't wait to see how this looks once it is resined and painted. I also just took up armor building after coming from making scale models as well like you :)

Outstanding work. Wished mine looked as good. I'm working on a War Machine and I had alot of trouble with the ear pieces, they just never formed right. Hoping to correct that when I bondo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back