My Warmachine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ectoman 913

Well I started my first ever pepakura about a month ago with my friend, after a long discussion we decided to start with Ironman and Warmachine. Here is what we have so far we are almost done with the peping process (i just need my guns) :D And we build a packaging tape manaquin using my body we just need a little more support in it.

Let me know what you guys think.
Building my manaquin
HPIM2273.jpg

by the way this is a scary process I was stabbed with scissors getting cut out and you need to regulate your breathing because it is hard to take deep breaths, also not to do it too tight because it wil cut off circulation.
HPIM2274.jpg

Now the suit on the mannaquin
HPIM2276.jpg

HPIM2275.jpg

HPIM2277.jpg

HPIM2280.jpg

HPIM2278.jpg

HPIM2282.jpg

HPIM2284.jpg

HPIM2285.jpg

HPIM2286.jpg

Got a few duplicate pictures there I think you didn't mean to post.

Are you one of the people we met at D*Con last year in the Ghostbuster costumes?

Thanks just noticed the double pics seeing my butt in tape once is enough LOL!
No we haven't been to D*con yet we may actually be going this year though. But we do tend to do alot of events in our GB gear.

Good to see another as obsessed with Ghostbusters as me.

Suit looks like it's coming together really well. Looking forward to seeing more progress on it!

You should have picked a different pose for the mannequin. It looks like War Machine just won the Special Olympics. Nice job on the scaling. Not everyone is built like a comic character. You pulled it off well without taking away from the overall look.

You might want to take the um...crotch out of the cod/butt plates after fiberglassing. That area is not a place where you want the armor rubbing you raw.

Looking great! Awesome job!

You might want to take the um...crotch out of the cod/butt plates after fiberglassing. That area is not a place where you want the armor rubbing you raw.
(y)

Last edited by a moderator:
dungbeetle said:
You should have picked a different pose for the mannequin. It looks like War Machine just won the Special Olympics. Nice job on the scaling. Not everyone is built like a comic character. You pulled it off well without taking away from the overall look.

LOL :lol: I know the manaquinn looks weird it's still hallow once I fill it and get pvc in the feet it will stand better,

I'll keep that in mind,I did make the crotch a little bigger in size so I hope that isn't an issue I also thinned the area from cod to butt area inbetween the legs so I don't rub it when I walk.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't wait to see the detailing of that suit, that looks like significantly more Pep work than a master chief costume, as in it looks like more paper covers the body.

I wonder if it can fly.....?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back