Myspace?

Status
Not open for further replies.
theres allready been a topic on this, and it got pretty long too maybee we all need to get facebooks instead :p

Andrew L said:
serioussly only middle schoolers and 40 year old boy lovers use myspace.

Andrew every where I see posts from you, you have some nasty thing to say to someone. Try practicing "If you don't have something nice to say...", I think you know the rest. Chill out.

Last edited by a moderator:
23Magnum said:
Andrew every where I see posts from you, you have some nasty thing to say to someone. Try practicing "If you don't have something nice to say...", I think you know the rest. Chill out.
I've noticed that a bit too... :\

magnum buzz off. i'm right. if nbc has a show on predators on myspace then its pretty much an issue. don't start stuff. you're still pretty knew here don't come in here and start preaching your hawty ideas for little things.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sarge Christi @ Sep 27 2007, 01:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>You guys, I'm not a mod, nor do I try to pretend to be one, but come on, seriously!
What has happened?

I've noticed way too must of...

I are am pwning y0u in halo 3! I are l33t! ROFLZ.

^^ That was hard for me to type.
Now, guys, (I say guys as a generality, it applies to girl(s?) as well).

There are a few things we need to learn before we click the "post" button.
First off, please read your post, if you have trouble understanding what you just wrote, then it means that we will have even more trouble understanding what you just wrote.

On one of my threads, someone posted something and it took 4 good reads until I got a hint of what he was trying to say.

Grammer:
We took there base. <-- This is incorrect.
We took their base. <-- This is correct.

Simple grammer can make a huge difference in your posts and can stop you from looking like a complete n00b.
It's more understandable for people who speak English as a second language, but for you English speakers, this should be common knowledge.

Also, I know I have been guilty of it... double posting.
I've only double posted twice I believe.
I've found that if you wait for about >10 seconds, your post will go through.
By clicking the post button 3 times in 10 seconds, you will actually manage to triple post.
Ok, ARGUING :

There is a very fine line between a discussion and an argument.
If there is a discussion about why Halo is better than Gears, people should say...
"You're wrong, Gears is the pwnage! Halo sucks and you're wrong, you suck."
Uhmm.. No. This is also incorrect. Woah Woah.
This would be a correct way to pursue something of this nature.
"I think I will have to disagree with you. Halo is a good game, but I don't like (your reason) and I believe that Gears of War is better because (your reason)"
When you disagree, give good reasoning why and don't attack the person.

Somethings you don't argue about and some people you don't argue with.
If Sean, Link, Adam, Doom, tell you something... they are automatically right, they're mods. Do not argue with them.
I've seen too many people argue with mods IN THREADS.
Anywho, read this whole thing and you won't be a totally n00b. Haha.
P.S.
I know I'm not perfect, but I'm trying to be.</div>

Thanks for that wonderful message Andrew... It only left me heart broken that I couldn't give you the proper reply since your box is full, so here it is:

what happened to those pics of you with your pep helmet and your popped collar? i mean are you gay? your skinny ass neck with a popped collar. you're such a faggot.

This is the Reply I was going to send:
Those pictures are still there. Here's the link for you: Link
Enjoy... :)...

EDIT: And here is picture proof...

messagedb2.png

that means nothing 2 me. read the first sentence. and be more specific

and too bad they can't do anything about PM's. That's y they're "personal" messages. oh well :)

Andrew L said:
your sarge christi rant.
Those are Sarge Christi's Lessons for the Forums... What don't you get... First off you put knew instead of new and second off you are starting a ruckus...

Macattack64 said:
Those are Sarge Christi's Lessons for the Forums... What don't you get... First off you put knew instead of new and second off you are starting a ruckus...

Don't bother Mac. He's not worth getting banned over this.

hehe you said 69.

Seriously guys just quit it. If someone is being a dick then just ignore them. No need for anyone to get mad for something as stupid as this.

Andrew L said:
thank you for correcting one word. ruckus? are you 69 years old? only old people say ruckus lol!!!
That's your opinion of the word ruckus.

I think it is funny sounding, but I respect your opinion. I'm sticking with mine.

Andrew, I really hope you get banned from this forum. I'm sorry to say that but all I see you do is start crap with people, nothing but negative, and bring nothing to the forum besides a headache.
Have you ever said anything positive to some one besides to the people who make really good armor?
Please grow up

Alright Everyone Shutup :cautious: .

Andrew, Your Banned.

Xavier, Thank you for reporting this.

And everyone else needs to calm down ;) . If something ever happens like this and a "Flame War" starts up, its highly suggested that one of you has the brain to report the post right away so that the topic can continue before there is a giant horde-o-post's of people dissing eachother. If one of you can actually manage to report the post whenever they make some rude comment or starts attacking on another it could make this place a whole lot cleaner seeming and better to roam around.

You guys should all have known that, espcially with Andrew.

hammerclocklg0.jpg

Andrew as of now is banned.

-Doom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back