Name that Armor........ It's the ARGUS!!!

Dirtdives

RXO & Keeper of Con Lists
405th Regiment Officer
Community Staff
Weekend update:

Shins are done........A bit wokco on the bottom of one of them....but I hope to fix that during the hardening phase.

IMG_0051.jpg
IMG_0052.jpg

I can't tell yet if I need to pull the top a bit closer when I harden the whole thing. But so far it looks good.

Badkitty

Hey Dirt,

Wow! This is going to be awesome!!! I seriously can't wait to see the rest of your journey with this I'm so excited to see something different and new out in the comic con world!!! :cry::cry::cry: No actually it's going to be EPIC!!! :):):)
Great job, take your time and I'm sure it will be everything you want it to be. Seriously if I took more time out on mine it probably wouldn't have shrunk in the forearms so bad but oh well.

Keep us all informed!!! Watching new builds come together is fantastic. It just shows that creativity never ends!

Dirtdives

405th Regiment Officer
Community Staff
Hey Dirt,

Wow! This is going to be awesome!!! I seriously can't wait to see the rest of your journey with this I'm so excited to see something different and new out in the comic con world!!! :cry::cry::cry: No actually it's going to be EPIC!!! :):):)
Great job, take your time and I'm sure it will be everything you want it to be. Seriously if I took more time out on mine it probably wouldn't have shrunk in the forearms so bad but oh well.

Keep us all informed!!! Watching new builds come together is fantastic. It just shows that creativity never ends!
If it comes out 1/2 as good as your armor did, I'll be happy. I'm actually in the middle of 4 separate builds ( Redo of an ODSK,, an Emile and Tenya Iida Ingenium) so taking my time is the only time I have available. Epic......That would be nice. And just remember, while creativity never dies, insanity lives FOREVER!!!!!:confused::):(:p:cool:o_O:devil:(y):cautious::sick::ninja::lol::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Badkitty

Hey don't sell yourself short!;) I think it will be super and just as you say it will never die when you have people out there like the lot of us. Here's a perfect example of how I decided to start my build.

*Went the store and bought Master Chief action figure from H3. Opened it up looked at it and said, "Damn I want to make this a reality." So just leave the little crazy person in the corner alone with all the building materials and a computer. Well look what popped out!!* :p:p:D:D:D(y)*

But hey my build look ALL my time for almost an entire year. That kinda sucked but hey you can do anything you put your mind to!

Dirtdives

405th Regiment Officer
Community Staff
Hey don't sell yourself short!;) I think it will be super and just as you say it will never die when you have people out there like the lot of us. Here's a perfect example of how I decided to start my build.

*Went the store and bought Master Chief action figure from H3. Opened it up looked at it and said, "Damn I want to make this a reality." So just leave the little crazy person in the corner alone with all the building materials and a computer. Well look what popped out!!* :p:p:D:D:D(y)*

But hey my build look ALL my time for almost an entire year. That kinda sucked but hey you can do anything you put your mind to!

OOOhhhhhh, I like the way you think......Like a crazy little person!!!! I'm a big crazy person........:D......love the corner.....he he he he......:confused::confused:..safe place......he he he he..........I think it's time to rest now..........:sleep: