Nanosuit Costume

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sevym

Hey everybody!

I just joined the site after looking at different Halo armors and stuff for a while now and found them to be quite interesting I must say. And also after not being able to find anything online about someone having made a really decent looking nanosuit. I thought it would be a fun project to try. My thoughts so far on it is using a wetsuit as the base of the suit to provide that real tight look and a paintball mask I have lying around as the starting point to mold the "helmet" on. I've started picking apart the different areas on the suit and started blendering the solid parts of the suit to start with.

Well, I just made this post for anyone to drop some advise or leave a "Good Luck!" or a "You're crazy!"

Cheers

Sevym

I'm stuck between Good Luck and You're Crazy! Haha. kid kid. Sounds like a solid idea man. Though be it I'm not experienced, I'm starting to get into this stuff. I've been a member for a year and made my first post yesterday haha. But from what I hear it sounds great. Can't wait to see it.

I have a blender question. I've designed a couple pieces so far and for one piece I made one half of it and then duplicated it and inverted it but pep doesn't like that apparently. How how can I take all of my pieces and stick them all together so it'll be pep compatible?

After you finish the flip you have to say ok or apply (cant remember) but should be in the same box you will notice when you have it correct both sides will highlight an show match verts that can be moved independently.

crysis nanosuit right? You could get a sheet of rubber (if that exists) and cut into strips to get that look, Im not sure what you could use under it to give that bulky muscle appearence

Hey everybody. I certainly didn't work at a very fast pace at this project so far. From family coming for a week and starting a new job it's been a little crazy. haha.

But I did get the first part of the helmet done being pepped yesterday and clear coated. Got some aqua resin on order while I keep working the two other parts of the helmet.

http://s561.photobucket.com/albums/ss57/Sevym/

This is my first attempt at a pep and it went pretty good, not perfect but acceptable for now. I did learn a few things.

Let me know what you guys think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back