Need An Armor Maker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make it yourself lol because it probably cheaper to make it then is to buy it......... Matter a fact it is cheaper!
If you do want to buy one visit the classifieds.

hi there... i make armor... this whole site makes armor... you should try making some armor... there is alot of info on this site to make armor... i hope you end up making your own armor, it is far more satisfying...

you realize that hiring someone to make you a full set, plus 2 weapons will be way over $1,000 probably closer to $2,000... and yes that is USD. alot of time goes into making a set of armor, so you will be paying that person for their time... plus the cost of materials.

this thread will be locked, shortly... so i hope you have enjoyed creating your first thread... hopefully your next one will actually contribute to the site.

can someone please link me a simple put together and material list and how to guide?

Umm...hey...we aren't going to be spoonfeeding you. Look for the stuff yourself, its all here. All YOU have to do is look for it.

-Pony (y) (y) (y)

Last edited by a moderator:
that s what ive been trying to do,search through a honeycomb of topics and different sections.but ill try..............again.

close topic please.

that s what ive been trying to do,search through a honeycomb of topics and different sections.but ill try..............again.

At a boy. Thats one step in making great armor...searching on how to make it.

-Pony (y) (y) (y)

You may have to look around for more than the three hours you've been a member. Although you may have searched around a bit before you joined, if that's the case, I apologize and never mind. I looked through the site and found posts and read all the stickies for weeks before I even made my first post.

I'm making 2 sets of ODST armour and a few weapons for a friend of mine (and myself) who is only going to use it for a few cons and then sell it, that will be at the end of the year tho, and ill be putting it on Ebay, i expect it will go for $2000 or more. So if your still interested at the end of the year, watch eBay.

alright well i am glad to see that you have decided to make your own... trust me it is far more satisfying... and everyone else go ahead and back off him, we have already made our point and now he is changing his ways...

for starters i would head over to Pepakura and Cardboard Armor section and read the Safety Guide, the grunts guide, Muddy Secrets... jsut about all of the stickies over there.

good luck, and if you have any more questions we have a great QA team here, you can identify them by there sigs... and try to avoid posting a thread with questions that have been answered before.

you can just change the topic name and change it into a progress thread, to save on band-with if you need any questions just feel free to pm me, good luck

Well, you should make it yourself. :)

You're on 405th buddy, the guide to all armor making. Trust me, there's nothing like the joy of making your own custom armor. You get to paint it how you want and add the details you want.

Although buying armour is probably gonna be simpler, go build it yourself. This takes months, but if you practice alot your armour is gonna get really good. And it's fun, too! (except pepping. i hate cutting and folding. Glueing is fun, but scaling, cutting and folding sucks.) but the rest is fun, and you#re probably gonna end up with 100$. Trust me, buying armour is expensive. Also, don't buy them halloween costumes, they suck too.)

Make you own!

Also, don't build E.O.D. I don't like EOD

I'm sure we've all been there... the frustration of finding the right pepakura file, stressing about the scaling, worry over the quality... the only thing you can do really other than build is to contact anyone who is building the suit you yourself are interested in via PM. Go to the main page and use the search funtion... type in ODST and be patient. A commisioned suit will be a bit pricey, and will not be ready in short order... it's not that folks here don't want to help, it's just that we as a whole don't have suits hanging in our closet waiting to be worn. Good luck on your hunt.

whichcostume.jpg

We wish! Not the Pink, but the number of...

Smokin Zulu said:
can someone make an ODST full armor suit,along with two weapons.will pay $$$.

u know, there are plenty of files for ODST armor... now let me ask you a question... what do you need this for, that you are so desperate for that you try to offer us money for building you decent armor that doesn't look like you scraped it out of the trash compactor? are you planning on doing a raid with your friends on the White House? a random protest, to jazz it up a bit? or perhaps just a really cool halloween costume?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back