Card Stock works great...Fragclone said:i need to know sumthing: 1 what size is the armor set to? and my head is hitoricly(frags brother: it SO IS!) small for a 14 year old... XD ... ya he'll be joining soon anyway i need to know what kinda paper i use to print it on.
ya i found out the problem is. i cant save it sumthing about a password?SPARTAN II said:Well, I'll help you out with this one, but it's preferred by the Admin/Mod group and the general membership for a new member to use the "Search" function to find these things. Just check the stickied (pinned) threads at the top of this forum and you'll find the "Official pepakura scaling thread". That will answer all of your questions regarding properly scaling your Pepakura armour...
you have to buy the pepakura program for 40 dollars but dont just save the scale in ms wordSPARTAN II said:A password? To save it? I'm afraid I don't know what you're referring to. I've never had that happen to me. Sorry, dude...
i know. im just gonna print out what i have then start over tomorrow when i get more paper XD ive only got 15 peices and then i need alot of poster board. like that stirofoamic kind. im using that stuff. after the helm im doing the chest plate i guess.Leadingspartan said:you have to buy the pepakura program for 40 dollars but dont just save the scale in ms word
yay someone doing the same as me im doing helmet then chest.Fragclone said:i know. im just gonna print out what i have then start over tomorrow when i get more paper XD ive only got 15 peices and then i need alot of poster board. like that stirofoamic kind. im using that stuff. after the helm im doing the chest plate i guess.
Snakebite7 said:I need to know something,
I scaled it to my size, did everything from the sticky in the "Pepakura and Cardboard" part of these forums. (I believe the sticky was called "How to Make Pepakura Mjolnir Armor") Anywho, I wanted to know:
1. How I know what flap goes to what flap
2. How to distinguish between the different parts (I.E. how do I know if I'm cutting out the chin or the top of the helmet.)
3. What I should use FIRST to harden the paper. (I think you use Bondo, but I'm not sure)
4. What I do when I find the same eagle ID. (I.E. If I have Eagle ID #1 and find the other Eagle ID #1 do i need to glue it?)
5. What I need to do after I finish hardening the paper.
6. If I need a mask when using the hardening stuff. (and everything beyond that)
7. If I need a visor before I start folding and if so; where I can buy one (For cheap!).
I know these are all nub questions but I really dont want to go into this project not knowing my stuff. I also posted this in the noob forum but no one answered me.