Need Help Weird problem (pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nin

(posting here cause I don't know where else to post this) So I Built this Helmet and Im looking for some help with it.
Elfen.jpg

Now What I want to do (after I figure out which way I want to build it) is to put LED's into the holes, but that would take all visibility from the helmet, so my friend told me to look into a 2way tint plastic, which sounds really cool. Here is a picture of what I would like to do.
Elfen2a.jpg

But I fell like the plastic I tint would still have a kind of shine to it...and I want to paint the whole helmet like metal, like steel or iron IDK yet. Any ideas on how to make a two mirror without the mirror part?

i would say use a motorcycle helmet visor that is what most halo helm visors are made from. as for the led's you can buy them individualy and then dremel holes in the visor to install them. thats what i would do

I still feel like the Visor would have a reflection to it, what im looking for is no reflection
this is what im trying to make it look like:
Lucy_in_prison_helmet_by_Tybtsee.jpg

I will have to try it on some spare plastic first. thanks for the idea ^.^, Hmmm i just thought getting mesh, like supper small and then paint it the same color....... Wish there was like an easy fix to this XD

Well one of the ways im thinking of finishing the helmet is vacuum forming it..would that be possible with two way mirrored plastic? just make to whole thing out of 2way stuff XD

the spray paint should work its a cheap visor tech i picked up in a vid just do it as light as you can... (also so many double posts are frowned on try editing a post before a back to back post)

That will be the first thing i do, it will take a lot...A LOT of testing and practice for me, I cant do light or dusting very well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back