need major pepakura help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xero

Jr Member
ok i printed out my pekpkura file and i looked at it and was like :eek: what do i do? i have no clue what to fold i know how to match up the edge stuff but when i have on whole part done what other part do i conneted to

go back to pepakura and just take a look at the 3D model. If you need it you can also click the button that looks like a zipper and just go over edges in the unfolded view to see where they connect, do not click them though!

Which model are you making?

it takes patience man its like a big gig saw puzzle from hell. i would suggest using something thicker than just printer paper b/c wen you start resining its gonna warp.

some things you just gotta figure out by yourself you cant be lazy like this.

i making a helemet and yea i know i need to use stronger paper but i need help with connecting pars like when i cut out one part from the paper and put it together and then i [ut together another one and another how do i now how to and which ones to connect them to

Xero said:
i making a helemet and yea i know i need to use stronger paper but i need help with connecting pars like when i cut out one part from the paper and put it together and then i [ut together another one and another how do i now how to and which ones to connect them to

Are you saw numbers on each edge? Just connect same numbers together.

Last edited by a moderator:
CrAzY CH13F said:
go to the pepakura section and have a look on the faqs and stuff. like how to fold correctly etc.

Ok ill check it out thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
o i dont think any body knows what i mean with parts so illl use pics.

Ok say i have these there parts all together how do i know which ones to connect them to and how.

each edge has a number, you find the number that matches it on another part and glue the tabs, line them up so the tabs fold line meets the edge perfectly.

If you printed it correctly you should have numbers - match the numbers up (for example, locate flap 1 and edge 1, and then glue them up together). It's really simple, kind of like a large jigsaw puzzle.

And DONT forget to fold in the right direction(mountain folds, valley folds)

Mountain Folds:

-----------------

Valley Folds:

_._._._._._._(something like this)

That should be how pepakura is set to indicate folds.

-FireDrakeArchon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back