Need Peoples Opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok i pepped a shin and i think that the length is where i want it but it seems real deep. what does everyone think? is it too big? if it is i am not making another one i'll just be sectioning a strip from the front and back to make it thinner. let me know!

DSCN0445.jpg

DSCN0448.jpg

DSCN0449.jpg

i know from other pictures that the calf part comes out a bit wider and makes it look deeper than it needs to be. i peped

mine and the length was good but kinda like what you say it looked a but too big on the inside. from the pics i think the

scale an size looks pretty good when its on you, but if you dont really like it cutting a strip out of the backside might

be the way to go. but i think it looks good. just have to see what other people think too

ha ha thanks! i got the colored card stock and that was a bonus! no joke! ok i just thought they looked a little bit.... maybe they are ok. thanks

It looks fine to me.

For future referance, look through the thread that I have a link to at the bottom of my signature. I am sure it will answer all of your future questions.

ok ok people! first off it is cardstock color... not the actual color. plus i am secure enough in my manhood to wear that straight up! :p:D

i was actually thinking a white and black or a red and black color scheme... what do you guys think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back