Need relationship help

Status
Not open for further replies.
kinda off topic and i really hope k-22 dosent read this. There is a girl tha i like that actually likes me better with my armor on lol. wtf do i do??

Durlaburban said:
kinda off topic and i really hope k-22 dosent read this. There is a girl tha i like that actually likes me better with my armor on lol. wtf do i do??

You might be in over your head.
If you really want her, hang out with her, ask her to be friends, see what she likes.

And if she likes you without your armor, show up to her house with your armor on next time she asks (after your friends).

And papamurf812, if you really love her, and you really want her back, say the following to her:

I'm sorry for what happened over the past couple days/weeks/months, that upset you into not talking to me. I know this has been hard for you, but it's been even harder for me. All I have to say, is, I'm sorry. Could you forgive me?

That might work. Try crying, while showing up on a rainy day to her front porch. If she is the average stereotypical girl that you say she is, she's going to love someone sensitive.

If it doesn't work...

you're on your own.

And there 'aint 'nuthin wrong with being single.

Last edited by a moderator:
tipper said:
And papamurf812, if you really love her, and you really want her back, say the following to her:

I'm sorry for what happened over the past couple days/weeks/months, that upset you into not talking to me. I know this has been hard for you, but it's been even harder for me. All I have to say, is, I'm sorry. Could you forgive me?

That might work. Try crying, while showing up on a rainy day to her front porch. If she is the average stereotypical girl that you say she is, she's going to love someone sensitive.

If it doesn't work...

you're on your own.
And there 'aint 'nuthin wrong with being single.

Well ... i wouldnt exactly do that cuz i mean ... if Papa isnt that kinda guy it would be fake ...
and its better to come up with your own sap .... cuz its fake as well ....

but yur totalyl right theres absolutely nothing wrong with bein single ... its better sometimes ... dependin on ur social status
(its not 4 me im the emo/ska kid at a school full of preppy jocks)

" Girls are like colds...you can catch one at any time...but that doesn't mean you want to keep them. I'd rather have the friendship with ought all the heartache. "

Her page says single, yet full time wife because that's what we both had set up when we were dating. She obviously didn't delete every trace of me because it's 75% inspired by me. Here's who I think one of her new male friends is: here She bought him a gift... She said she was going to still give me my gifts because she has nothing else to do with them and I better get the rest of my crap back before I erase her. I hung out with some friends and the girl who's crazy for me. That's not gonna work out... I need an equal. I think I'm just into small stuff for now. I guess I'll see what happens... Even if I don't update, I'm sure you guys'll be able to track it on myspace. To avoid her... I've been using facebook if anyone wants to hit me up. I dunno how you find people, just search email-swkelly1128@aol.com

Grunts Deserve Shields Too said:
Well ... i wouldnt exactly do that cuz i mean ... if Papa isnt that kinda guy it would be fake ...
and its better to come up with your own sap .... cuz its fake as well ....

but yur totalyl right theres absolutely nothing wrong with bein single ... its better sometimes ... dependin on ur social status
(its not 4 me im the emo/ska kid at a school full of preppy jocks)

Agreed. If she would believe it's genuine, papamurf, then do it. If not, don't =D.

Girl's aren't rocket science. At least other than that one time a month.

(And same here. I know everyone in my school that doesn't fall under the prep label. At my school, prep= orange skin, white hair)

papamurf812 said:
Hey guys,

I consider a lot of you guys friends and I'm looking for advice.

I've been dating this girl on and off for the past 5 years. We have been going a year and a half since we last broke up. On Thursday, we had plans but she said she wanted to see her friend. I got mad that she was blowing me off. I then looked on her myspace and she had taken me off of her top eight and anything that mentioned me was deleted. I kept trying to call her but she didn't pick up. I called her dad because we are tight and he said just give her some space. I tried to call her yesterday but some guy picked up, so I hung up. I went to talk to her when she was on break from work and she told me how she doesn't give a damn about me and if anything happened to me, she wouldn't care. I don't know if her feelings are temporary or permanent.

What should I do guys? Should I keep at it? Should I move on? Any dating advice? My whole teenage life has been spent with her and I don't know how to act around anyone else. Thanks guys! This'll really help!

I've got the same problems except that we aren't going out, i made a mistake and she isn't talking to me

I'm Screwed

Man, I wish this was 4chan, so I could post something like "tits or GTFO" instead of thinking about it or anything.

My advice is almost always to move on. In my experience, bad experiences in the past tend to just fuel any problems in the future more. If anyone ever said what she said to you to me, I'd be dropping off the face of their earth and blocking all further contact, including their friends and social scene, that's ******* ridiculous and not to be tolerated.

Anyways, good luck.

It just sucks because we were so linked, we share a bunch of friends, we work together, we like the same things, we go to the same places, etc.

bleh. I wish she'd disappear so I don't have to change everything. And Wednesday, I'm heading over to get all my crap back. I'm not letting her keep it, she has way too much.

Sry for the double post guys, but I have an update on this thing. You guys may not approve, I'm a senior... I met this freshman...

She's amazing! I've been talking to her on myspace and AIM and everywhere.

She gives me butterflies and I know I really really like her...

She's perfect apart from the 15 part. What should I do?

Gah.... Life sucks.

Ssyn said:
Girl's aren't rocket science. At least other than that one time a month.

Frag out! :covers ears: :lol:

Man, I wish this was 4chan, so I could post something like "tits or GTFO" instead of thinking about it or anything.

Vrogy that is awesome haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back