Neo's Assault Rifle Progress [Pic Heavy] Updates On Op And Something Funny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updates/Timeline;

6/14 - I finished Pepping it's main body.

6/15 - Clip is finished being Pepped.

6/16 - Started on ODST shoulder, fits 12 year old in my neighborhood, not me. XP

6/18 - I Started Resin, but I've decided to use Expanding Foam instead of Fiberglass, I'm still Resining, new Pictures should be up by next week. I have to get my mother to buy me the foam..... And more Resin XP.

6/29 - Trying to get on my folks good side so I can work on AR, cleaned room, found an old Halo 1 Pistol I made out of leggos, Pics on 2nd page, XP.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P6140024.jpg

P6140031.jpg

P6140027.jpg

P6140030.jpg

P6140032.jpg

And let the positive and negative feed back flowith forth.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm liking this pep so far. I'm partial to sharp clean folds and so far, it looks like you've taken a great deal of care in putting it together. No warping that I can see so that's very good news when it comes time to detailing.

To Ral; Thank you, and just wait till you see the ODST stuff, I'm going to do your pep's justice.

To DonutMan; Haha, funny guy, Thanks

And Halo3Lover117; Thanks, and if you bother to read this, I noticed your Topic about if you should do your Bucket again, Go for it, My Baby Brother Smashed my first half of the AR and I had to re-make it. He also took out my low-def MC helmet -.- ..... and my Carbine...... But I fixed my Carbine and My friend is helping me resin it.

I should have new pictures up tomorrow or late Thursday of the 2 Clips.

By Saturday or Sunday I should have the Pictures of it resined.

Okay, so I have half of the first clip finished, here are some more pictures;

Close up of the Grip on the AR;

P6150026.jpg

P6150025.jpg

Close up of the Slot for the Clip;

P6150021.jpg

P6150023.jpg

Half the clip and me putting it inside the Slot to make sure it fits;

P6150020.jpg

P6150022.jpg

P6150034.jpg

Chip475 said:
this was the very first pep I ever did.(too early, too hard)
Yours is soooo much better,!!!

well done.

Thank you, this was my 2nd, I did a low-res MC bucket, but it got destroyed by my brother.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, why couldn't you give me this one to help you out with? X)
You use tape on this one too? It looks neater than the carbine for some reason.

Thank you, means a lot coming from you since you introduced me to this.

That's cause the Carbine closed off everywhere, but the AR I could leave the front out and reach my hand through to put pieces on, Yea, I used Tape.... Forgot about the Carbine, this is my 3rd finished Pep, Sorry, new pictures of the finished Clip up in a moment when Photobucket uploads them

The new and final peped pictures are hear, after these, the pics will have resin :lol:

Clip by itself; [ 405th on the laptop XP ]

P6150027.jpg

Clip with AR;

P6150035.jpg

Clip going in AR;

P6150037.jpg

Clip almost all the way in AR; [Can't put it in all the way cause It's still just card stock, pulling it out would mess it up.]

P6150024.jpg

If there is an angle of the AR you really want to see, just request it and I'll take a picture and put it up.

Wow!! Sweet AR.

I have 1 question. How to you close up the last folds on the gun before you finnish it??

I made an AR before and failed.

-Pony (y) (y) (y)

Cool, this is now a 'hot topic'

Thanks

Anyway, I just taped it on the front, instead of the tabs.

I took it one tab at a time, putting the next tab on the outside to use it as a guide while I taped the part before it on the outside instead of the inside, it's alot easier then it sounds, It's just hard to explain, I may make a video and asked Sharkhead to upload it since he has a youtube account.

You can kinda see it on the last pick of the clip inside the Slot of the AR.

TyTy, It fits really well, and I had seen Crackhead's, and it was hard as hell to get out and put back in, But It works great.

Tomorrow If it's good for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back