Nerf Long Shot Made To Look Like Br

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Sniffles1

Jr Member
Still going to paint some to get rid of the blue areas. Just my rough draft really lol. Let me know what you think.

100_1064.jpg

100_1066.jpg

100_1069.jpg

I like it! Could use some touchups on the paint, but that's barely an issue. Does it still work as a nerf gun if you take that barrel extension off the front? :D

Flyerfye said:
I like it! Could use some touchups on the paint, but that's barely an issue. Does it still work as a nerf gun if you take that barrel extension off the front? :D

Doesn't look like it. Barrel looks to be from an old airsoft M4. Awesome job though. You plan on adding details with paint?

Last edited by a moderator:
lol, doesnt look halo-universe at all but it does look sci fi :D

it looks like something that would come out of the gears of concept art

i am haji said:
lol, doesnt look halo-universe at all but it does look sci fi :D

agreed, looks more like it belongs in the Doom Movie.

Flyerfye said:

It does fire if i take the barrel extension off. Helghast4life is absolutely correct about it coming from a airsoft m4 lol. I will get some pictures up when I repaint it.

I did the same thing exept I used a saw to cut some stuff off the front to make it look like the arch is closer to the barrel

unfortunately my mom threw it away

For some reason it looks like a gears of war weapon meets a Halo weapon! lol

It might not be totally accurate, but it still does look pretty neat. It is a nice interpretation. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back