Nerfing anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its been a while since I have done anything with my own suit thanks to working weird hours and all the time; but I found that I still like to play with Nerf Blasters when I have a few moments with my children.
So, my question is: Does anyone else on the 405th Nerf? If so, do you mod your blasters; have you tried building your own?

I received a Nerf covert (?) from a friend this past semester that I plan on heavily modding to look like a shotgun from Destiny. I myself haven't had a lot of time to work on my reach armor recently, but hopefully I'll be able to get it wearable sometime in the near future. I'd like to see a nerf battle with 405ther's. Whether they ham it up or not would be their own choice.

I received a Nerf covert (?) from a friend this past semester that I plan on heavily modding to look like a shotgun from Destiny. I myself haven't had a lot of time to work on my reach armor recently, but hopefully I'll be able to get it wearable sometime in the near future. I'd like to see a nerf battle with 405ther's. Whether they ham it up or not would be their own choice.

I think he was referring to modding tbe internals of nerf gear, and i had no idea peope made their own.

I've got a completely custom nerf-firing DMR I'm working on that fires the Streamline/Elite darts. And when I say custom, boy, do I mean custom. Custom housing, custom circuits, custom internals.

I have a Nerf armory of quite a few guns. Ive modded two but they were simply removing the air restrictions. I would like to mod me Vulcan if it wasnt so rare nowadays. I do plan on Moding the outside such as colors and shape on them though. I want to turn the Stampede into the N7 Revenant for example.

I have a Nerf armory of quite a few guns. Ive modded two but they were simply removing the air restrictions. I would like to mod me Vulcan if it wasnt so rare nowadays. I do plan on Moding the outside such as colors and shape on them though. I want to turn the Stampede into the N7 Revenant for example.

You ever see that youtube video by, I think it was Mana Potions, that showed off a vulcan modified to fire at 500 rounds per minute? That thing was sick.

So far my Nerf/Buzzbee arsenal's sitting somewhere around 25-30 blasters big and small, quite a few with the air restrictor removal, and a "sawed off" Buzzbee double shot. Been toying with concepts on how to make a fully functioning Nerf Halo sniper rifle (should be fairly easy). The real challenges would come from the "bullpup" style weapons, like the AR and Battle Rifle, where the clips are loaded into the stock rather than in front of the trigger. Also been thinking of cannibalizing one of the "five shot revolver" type blasters and using the mechanism to make a working Mauler.

I have a small arsenal of Nerf guns under my bed (Around 10-15). I am currently modifying a few of them as i come up with ideas. i am currently focused more on turning my Nerf Barricade RV-10 into a Sticky Detonator that doing any other cosmetic mods to other Nerf guns.

Got bored. Needed to keep the gfs little brothers in check.

IMG_3147_zps4a6a6421.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_3147_zps4a6a6421.jpg
    IMG_3147_zps4a6a6421.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 186
I modified a Nerf Gun once to make it a bit more powerful. I have never really had success in finding anyone else to play with though ever since I graduated High School. Thinking about getting rid of my Nerf Guns and selling them on eBay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back