New 3 Doors Down Album Now Streaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never tried listening to this band before, but I must admit they are pretty good. When is this album coming out? I'll probably buy it.

Thanks for the link. 3DD are one of my favorite bands. I got to see them live at college a couple years back, one of my favorite concerts as well. I can't wait to listen and have this cd.

Proud to know Brad and the rest of my MS boys. They really have lived the American Dream. Awesome band.
Are you saying that you know him personally!?! That is awesome! He is one of the very few famous people, especially in the rock business, who I can honestly say seems like a genuinely good and honorable person. I always enjoy his interviews and he, without a doubt, writes the absolutely best songs in any genre!

Never tried listening to this band before, but I must admit they are pretty good. When is this album coming out? I'll probably buy it.

Both the standard and deluxe versions come out on Tuesday. Some people who pre-ordered got theirs a little early. I pre-ordered an autographed copy several weeks ago and it is supposed to be in tomorrow.

Some of you may know these guys already if you've seen the National Guard's fantastic music video, "Citizen Soldier." That song is on their self titled album, which is also a great album. Take a look if you haven't seen it already.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea, I've met him on several occasions, and will probably see him in two weeks. He married a friend of mine from High School, and trust me, the spotlight hasn't ruined any of their small town qualities. The entire band, for that matter, are some of the nicest, genuine people you will come across. If you ever have a chance to go see them, do so. You won't regret it. And if you see Jennifer, tell her Will from Philly sent you. She'll get a kick out it.

Yea, I've met him on several occasions, and will probably see him in two weeks. He married a friend of mine from High School, and trust me, the spotlight hasn't ruined any of their small town qualities. The entire band, for that matter, are some of the nicest, genuine people you will come across. If you ever have a chance to go see them, do so. You won't regret it. And if you see Jennifer, tell her Will from Philly sent you. She'll get a kick out it.
You can definitely see the small town qualities in his interviews. I really appreciate that he hasn't lost them. They really do seem like good guys. If I ever do have the honor of meeting them, I will absolutely be sure to tell them that you sent me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back