New Achievements In Halo 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your trueskill rank will stay the same (what shows up on bungie.net or your service record). The individual playlist "score" will be reset to zero and you will have to win to build back up. Only the playlist ranks will be lost, not your overall rank.

Well, now that the new achievements have been comfirmed, I hope you get something extra for getting all the achievements. Like another katana :D.

Robogenisis said:
Well, now that the new achievements have been comfirmed, I hope you get something extra for getting all the achievements. Like another katana :D.

Dual katanas! That would be freakin' sweet. I wish you could have a katana on any torso piece...

Last edited by a moderator:
I cant wait for TU2. It may actually cause me to NOT play The Force Unleashed.

Sadly, there will NEVER be any new perms. Bungie already stated this on the B.NET forums. Something to do with the way the perms are coded into the game...it would require a TON of programming, etc to install new perms.

But assuming the Skull Achievements are real, which im sure they are, then that must mean its a campaign expansion as well. And how Bungie said "As folks have seen, these aren’t the only achievements we’re adding. But without proper context, there’s not a whole lot else we’re going to say. Stay tuned."

IMO i think were getting Campaign levels too. from the looks of the achievements, about 4 or 5 levels. YAY!

as for the Vidmaster Challenge, it was originally the Marathon Vidmaster Challenge, created by Jason Jones. He challenged "Anyone who thinks they rule at Marathon" to beat all of the levels on Total Carnage difficulty, using only the x1 health and pistol options, and required that people post recorded replays. Hence the Vidmaster Challenge. i think it was a japanese guy who was the first to do it. They actually created a separate physics model, because some levels required you to start with certain weapons besides the pistol, so you could activate switches that were out of reach etc., thus voiding the Challenge.

Whew, that said, i have no idea what they could be for. :p

New campaign levels? That would be sweet! It's going to be hard for me to get the Killtackular achievment assuming it's in Ranked Free For All playlists.

The other day me and a friend of mine were playing Big Team and we were on Standoff with a Gauss Hog, needless to say i bagged a Killimanjaro. At first i thought it was Social, checked my stats the next day and found it was Ranked. Got a couple Overkills too.

The splatter sprees are gonna get me, :cautious:

I've managed to get all medals in social except 10 kills as juggernaught(Perfect Game) and 10 kills while a zombie(Perfect round).

I am missing more ranked medals though.

-Doom

Keegan - your overall rank (trueskill) will remain the same. The playlists (from the way I understand it), will be reset to 0.

Exactly. On your Bnet profile, it will be written your highest level (TrueSkill)

You will be Apprendice (if it's the name) with 0 Exp in LW and TS and everything.

Nice fake SuperIntendant.

This is sweet, but i have heard that it aint extra campain maps for the sculls, they may be on the new maps thats in the mythic map pack! Anyway, i better get going to get my catana, have almost all the free-4-all achivments left, and all the meta score in campain!! And i who dont have any time... :(

ye, and one more thing, forgot to introduse myself:
Helo! I am TB, and Halo fan that one day found this site.
I fought it was awsome, so i joined! And ass soon ass i got here, i got inspired so when i got home that day, i started to make an assault rilfe! :) Now i mostly work on my halo mod for Madness Interactive, have done almost all the wepons, but i still got a long way to go befor its done!

well, c ya!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back