Forum Founder
Member DIN
S800
http://reubenmiller.typepad.com/my_weblog/...-gilmour-c.html

zoom_3.jpg

zoom_7.jpg

zoom_17.jpg

more in link.

Redic.... his cardboard skills are just redic... who does this? I mean, really... thats pretty amazind, I wonder if they are full size or scaled...

Edit: The link says they are lifesize, super redic...

Quadraxis said:
Holy crap those are awesome, i call dibs on the 007 Aston Martin lol.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG Adam are you sure that is cardboard i cant bielieve it could you ride any of them?

Last edited by a moderator:
That is awe-inspiring work... I had no idea anything like that was even possible with cardboard. Gonna have to start hoarding cardboard from the recycling center.

Simply amazing.

With all these wheeled machines I'm thinking we could give him some hints that a Warthog is needed ;)

I'm beginning to suspect he wraps the cardboard around the real items, use it as a mold.... hope not, cause that'd be cheating.

I think your right, something that large and symetrical with Cardboard, he as to have some sort of assist to get the carboard to bend like it does... maybe he soaks it and presses it into a mold, and that would be cheating also...

P.S. I sent you an email Adam, and you inbox is perpetually full with what I assume is the endless amounts of noobish questions you must get, either that, or you just keep it full to keep questions out, which I am begining to see why you would do such a thing... lol

tsau-mia said:
wow, I thought I was decent at using cardboard. One of my classes required sculpting out of cardboard.

Decent? Are you kidding me that is amazing.. You got the movement of that dog down... :eek:

Sigma-LS said:
Simply amazing.

With all these wheeled machines I'm thinking we could give him some hints that a Warthog is needed ;)

yeah, i'll do a lifesize in a few mintues, check back at 6:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back