New Group!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FANGS

Commanding Officer
Community Staff
Division Staff
Hey all! You may notice the recent addition of a new banner that a few people have. It should be no surprise, given all of the hard work they've been doing, that we have an official Dream Stream Team now. Please give your thanks to TurboCharizard, Rock Lobbster, Spidermonkey60, ODCA, and NobleofDeath16 for all of the amazing streams they have pulled together! From build challenges, to game nights, the Twitch Stream has become a big part of what has kept the 405th active during this tough year and a half.

They have a shiny new home to plan out all kinds of new streams for you so keep an eye out for announcements!

Be sure to tell them how much you appreciate all they do the next time you see them!

I just gotta be the the first to say its so hard to NOT have a heart attack when I see FANGS mentioned you and that's its. No ill will to you! Just comes with being the head boss. :lol:

However, with all jokes aside I am glad to be aboard this team. We have achieved amazing goals and many successful events during this pandemic, and with things officially opening up I'm excited to see just how much more is possible going forward as we all have learned to use and navigate the digital environment together.

Found the evil minion
1623982774532.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back