New Halo 3 Multiplayer Pics today, also Weapon renders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sean Bradley said:
You tease us sir.... no it's not been released.

Care to explain?

Yeah, I was given a picture so that I could model the thing. I thought it would be out by now but I suppose Bungie rather shroud it in mystery.

I know a full 100% that only 10 or less people have actually seen it out side of bungie... I have had the picture for awahile, but I have yet to model it.

Yes I know I am lazy :roll: .

-Doom

edit: I'm not trying to be an arse by the way... I really can't show it though, but its got a big wheel and is a brute shotgun. When info is released you will see I wasn't lieing :eek:.

-Doom

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe could you, I don't know, draw this image in Paint...all squiggly and stuff, use the opposite color that it really is, shooting out butterflies instead of bullets or whatever?

I'm thinking that this is the handheld cannon thing that Frankie was talking about a few Humpdays ago:

The round starts and Joe and I each pick up one of these new weapons. These are awe-inspiring cannons that fit in one hand, a fistful of death and head toward a power-up. Tung breaks off, racks up a quick double kill on the other side of the map and I grab a power-up.

Knotted at 2, I reclaimed the Covenant Monstrosity, recorded a quick double kill and it was 4-2.

http://www.bungie.net/News/content.aspx?ty...s&cid=12557

But just before we get into debate over this.... wait a second, Doom are you telling us that you modeled a weapon for Halo 3? ...for Bungie?

:shock:

That's pretty kick ass... But perhaps Bungie gave it to you in hopes that it would leak? Perhaps? Maybe? With sugar on top?

I fear that I would be eaten alive if I were to publically release a picture of the beast.

But I will show a picture of the clip :p.

clipij3.jpg

Another slice of info most likely the last I will leak, the weapon acts like a needler, hint hint.

I make guns.

;-)

-Doom

That gives me some form of an idea. I imagine there would be a tungsten bayonet-like blade. I am satisfied for now, might hunt around the internet for some more.. dunno.

Because it's a Brute weapon...does this mean there will be some kind of death blade attached to it?

I hope so.

No Blades.

And frankly this topic literally has more info on the brute excavator then any site on on the net. :mrgreen:

-Doom

And frankly this topic literally has more info on the brute excavator then any site on on the net.

Shhhhhhh! *ninjas prowl the interwebz!* They might hear you!

Thanks for the sneak peek!

Rock on, Doom!

Not to bring us back to topic, but...

Did anyone else notice the armor Mark number 'VI' painted on the leg and armbands?

119951-29-2.jpg

Isn't that the same Mark number as the Halo 2 armor?

Sorry... I just noticed this.

yes i noticed that yesterday too....for awhile there i thouht i was just a weathering paint job

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back