New Halo Project At E3/strange Stuff On Bungie Site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol zaso

i stated my theory in the chat thingy but its that the min someone appears on cam 2 something changes on three

keep checken it see if im right

Well, to keep those of you who have lives up to date, these are the only interesting pictures:

DudeonCam1.jpg

DudeonCam2.jpg

DudeonCam3.jpg

DudeonCam4.jpg

Noname.jpg

Not that exciting.

Can anyone identify any of the people in these pictures?

Oh I got one, some guy with...some thing...
[attachment=5412:Webcam.jpg]
[attachment=5413:rttcam.jpg]
[attachment=5414:5666.jpg]
[attachment=5416:fgfg.jpg]

Hey guys, I can't seem to get to the chat room, I had to use google to find the link to it, since i'm not sure where the sticky is, and I still couldn't access it. I figured i'd rather put it here then start a new topic since everyone was talking about it.

Adam had to get rid of the chat room, I forget why, but I think it was taking up too much memory... or something like that.

I set up a free chat room here. It's nothing permanent, but it seems like it works pretty well.

Provider asked that the chat room not be used due to bandwidth. Don't remember that many people ever being in it.

C 4468 said:
Oh I got one, some guy with...some thing...
[attachment=5412:Webcam.jpg]
[attachment=5413:rttcam.jpg]
[attachment=5414:5666.jpg]
[attachment=5416:fgfg.jpg]
First pic he is holding a Halo 3 Series 2 McFarlane Action Figure...Oh yeah, I guessed it.. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
GruntOfAction said:
First pic he is holding a Halo 3 Series 2 McFarlane Action Figure...Oh yeah, I guessed it.. :D
guessing it doesnt mean it is.

GruntOfAction said:
Well comparing it to the box design of it it looks exactly like it.
well it looks bigger thhen it to me :-'
anyways it get annoying that i keep geting on the chat room and im the only one there each time XD

lol same thing happend to me last night

well nothing happend on cams at all today the cup was flipped back up and it got a hat ^^

yes i have no life -.-

huh.png

the ombubsman is in

redragon74 said:
lol same thing happend to me last night

well nothing happend on cams at all today the cup was flipped back up and it got a hat ^^
yes i have no life -.-

huh.png

the ombubsman is in

I think its the ombubsman is boxed in because there is a box around the word in.

om·buds·man –noun, plural -men
1. a government official who hears and investigates complaints by private citizens against other officials or government agencies.
2. a person who investigates and attempts to resolve complaints and problems, as between employees and an employer or between students and a university.

Legal problems due to MS pulling the statement?

JediFraz said:
om·buds·man –noun, plural -men
1. a government official who hears and investigates complaints by private citizens against other officials or government agencies.
2. a person who investigates and attempts to resolve complaints and problems, as between employees and an employer or between students and a university.

Legal problems due to MS pulling the statement?

Maybe..

And LOL I just realised this topic I made has over 8 pages..who knew?

There's something new on the one webcam on the bungie website. Looks like a letter.

http://www.bungie.net/Inside/webcam.aspx

It's quite humorous,

Dear Bungie,

I have your precious _____ (?)

If you want it back, please send me a new xbox live headset. Mine is broken because I dropped the controller and the metal part __(?) broke off the part that plugs into the controller.

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back