New Halo Project At E3/strange Stuff On Bungie Site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I think I'm doing fairly well at keeping calm... I think.

3 new Halo games, Holy wow. I didn't want to keep my hopes up, but it's looking to be more and more like a new Halo.

On the ilovebees.com count down, has anyone actually listened to the story? It tells of a group of kids who encounter UNSC AI Melissa, who was fractured in the crash of an ONI stealth ship, the Apocalypso. She gathers a band of rebel teens and young adults, including a Spartan 1.5, the child of a Spartan 1 couple, and they discover a mystery of a Covenant artifact held by ONI on Earth. The artifact seems to have a countdown, and it ends when the Covenant invade Earth, leading to Halo 2.

The countdown on ilovebees.com, to me, seems to be a countdown until the Covenant invades Earth, or until Humanity encounters the Covenant.

God, it feels good to be back.

Maybe they figured that Ms wasn't going to let them but they were gonna try and announce it anyways and see if they would allow it or whatever and then they said no... and then they were like wow way to tells up the day before... >.<

i still got my eyes glued to the cameras

i wannna see the janitor again <3 *if anyone doesnt no what im talking bout ill post a pic of him later lol*

but camera 2 is pretty active lol

This is a disapointment. I was really looking forward to hearing even the slightest indication on Bungie's new project. Sad really. I agree with you guys though, I think Microsoft pulled the plug on them. Crap. Well we will have to wait till later. Maybe it will be released at PAX.

Just to let you guys know, Ilovebees.com has always been up since the whole Halo 2 thing started. There is nothing new there, check the whole Halo 2 ARG and you will find what you all are finding in the site also.

-Doom

Sean Bradley said:
lol thats funny
it sucks though cause everything says the same, they are working on something and thats it, what do they mean by MTV when they mention it? do they mean Music Television mtv?
man im still out of it from stayin up late last night i havnt stayed up that late and done that much reasearch in forever got a message i got a resume sent into a place wear i get to play with BIG military video games all day though :D

Last edited by a moderator:
DreadMullet said:
why was this dismissed so quickly... it needs to be brought back up

also did you factor in leap years? this will make a slight difference... especially after 544 years there is 136 leap years. so that is 136 less days of your final date you figured out?

circa oct. 29 2552

should be around there :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Once again, Anything you get from I<3B is irrelevant. It's all for the Halo 2 ARG and we are going full circle back to when the site was released. There is nothing new there whatsoever and it's all for Halo 2 if thats what you feel like looking into :/.

-Doom

somebody said that the counter on it was stillgoin and started freaking out and i dont interact really on i <3 b and dont really know the story line to it so i just quickly did it in my head to find out wear it stoppd

The 3rd web cam has changed and there are 3-4 peopl eon the 2ns camera. I dont know how to "print screen" so i cant show you guys. Go check out the cams.

The ILoveBees counter is at 22 days.

I bet this was expected, they are F&%$ing with too much :(

Time to watch t3h webcams

Why is the 2nd Cam like 12 minutes behind the 3rd?

Yeah, It definitely wasn't fake. :'(

Why would Bungie announce something, and not let their publisher know? Which makes everyone mad at M$ for delaying the information. Why did M$ not say something sooner? Do you think that Bungie did this on purpose, to confuse and anger the whole Bungie fan-base, and turn them all against M$?

I do believe it's real.... but I think there's a lot more to this, than Bungie is letting-on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back