New Halo Project At E3/strange Stuff On Bungie Site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess we can get back to armor and Halo again. We'll just have to wait and see what happens. The desk in cam 3 is cleaned off now. M$ must have been afraid a Bungie announcement would have seriously taken away from Gears 2 and all their filler. Time to print and cut some armor.

think we should send a link of this thread to bungie show em all the stuff we done someone opend the door and shut it quickly i think its weird that 2 and 3 changed but 1 hasnt been touched at all

halo_superintendent.jpg

Let's see some more halo bungie!

LastSpartan said:
And guys, if you check the page source, the countdown was programmed to show the text message at 12:00:00

They could have easily changed it to stop at 12:00:00 as soon as they found out, and I'm sure they did. In a news article someone posted up earlier, Bungie said they wanted to "keep with tradition."

Last edited by a moderator:
There is? Well.....I guess that would be....8:30 EST? Well I guess ima have to watch IGN or something cause I think G4 stopped.

I messed with the levels a little after zooming in, and lightly colorized it in photoshop, and my best guess is that it is a packet of silica gel (those little packets you get in toys) that says "DO NOT EAT" on it. That's my best guess. Though I can't find a duplicate packet picture to confirm it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back