New Halo: Reach Info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lt. Buckmaster said:

Hey, um. Can you please not use Jesus' name in that manner, it can seem a little bit offensive to me, or any other people who follow him. I know it wasn't your intention, nor am I scolding you, but yeah.

Back on Topic: This is looking SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better then ANY OTHER HALO GAMES OVERALL!!! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Lt. Buckmaster said:
SWEET JESUS!!!(and I'm not even religious!)

THAT GAME IS GONNA KICK ASS!

Anyone start work on the DMR or the new AR yet?

Those guns are awesome!

MA37 Assault Rifle- Check

DMR- Check

Yep, we are covered.

Raise you hands if you think we'll see Buck in Reach.

And raise your hands if you think we'll see ODST's there too.

*Raises Hand*

Shade said:
Hey, um. Can you please not use Jesus' name in that manner, it can seem a little bit offensive to me, or any other people who follow him. I know it wasn't your intention, nor am I scolding you, but yeah.Back on Topic: This is looking SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better then ANY OTHER HALO GAMES OVERALL!!! :D

Sorry, dude.

I'm a proud Atheist, but I'm not out to offend anybody. I'll fix that right away.

And, anybody see potential in an airsoft thumper for that new grenade launcher?

1 shot 1 kill said:
Raises Hand maby not the people from h3 odst but there might be odst

I don't know, based on some things that different Bungie staff have said, I think there is atleast a chance we might see Buck. Like this interview between "WorthPlaying" and Brian Jarrard, the community director at Bungie:

WP: One last question. Obviously Master Chief was the hero of the Halo trilogy, but given the character and style of Buck, is there any chance of seeing him reappear in future Halo games?

BJ: You know, anything is possible. At this point, I can't say for certain, but if you do play the game, you might pick up a reference here or there to the fact that — and some fans may have already picked this up through some of the viral activities — but we do know for a fact that Buck was one of the few ODSTs who had been on the planet Reach and did make it off Reach.

However, I won't hold my breath for an appearance, and even if he is in it, anything more than cameo.

I can pretty much guarantee Bungie is going to throw us a curveball at the ending. While watching the ViDoc they put too much emphasis on that phrase “From the beginning, you know the end." I don't know what they're planning, but it will be something that will keep us talking (the way we still do about Halo 3's ending, especially the Legendary bit).

Lt. Buckmaster said:
Sorry, dude.

POST.

I wasn't to offended, just don't want anybody else to start a Flame War, thanks for fixing. :)

Lt. Buckmaster said:
Sorry, dude.

I'm a proud Atheist, but I'm not out to offend anybody. I'll fix that right away.

And, anybody see potential in an airsoft thumper for that new grenade launcher?

All ready thinking of a approach to this

Garland said:
I can pretty much guarantee Bungie is going to throw us a curveball at the ending. While watching the ViDoc they put too much emphasis on that phrase "From the beginning, you know the end." I don't know what they're planning, but it will be something that will keep us talking (the way we still do about Halo 3's ending, especially the Legendary bit).

sorry for dp but REACH WILL FALL AT THE END!

Shade said:
I wasn't to offended, just don't want anybody else to start a Flame War, thanks for fixing. :)

No problem. :p

Tyvern said:
All ready thinking of a approach to this

Awesome. I'll be attempting this as well, at least, once we get more reference pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back