Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam

Forum Founder
Member DIN
S800
http://videogames.yahoo.com/news-529636

Yahoo! Games to premiere Halo 3 videos
As Halo 3 nears its highly anticipated release, Yahoo! Games will be premiering new story elements from the saga.

By YVG Staff
ADVERTISEMENT

Yahoo! Games will exclusively unveil two new Halo 3 videos this week.

The first, entitled "Museum," depicts a former UNSC Marine reminiscing about a great battle he fought alongside Master Chief -- a battle players will get to experience first-hand in the upcoming action shooter.

The second video, entitled "Believe," will be the full-length version of an upcoming TV commercial that's part of the game's launch campaign. The additional footage will only be available to view on Yahoo! Games.

Launch schedule:
Wed 9/12, 9AM P.T.: "Museum" Video
Fri 9/14, 9AM P.T.: "Believe" Video

Check out these sneak peek snaps and check back later this week for the full reveals!

I like the angle for the Museum video. I don't expect to see live-action or gameplay footage, just the marine recounting the battle, it is meant to tease and hype. Seems like they're going for more emotional vibe (like with Gears), but even cooler (tied in with the story and the game, little background, giving it more personaliy) and going the extra mile. I really like the idea cause you get to see the universe from different angles.

------------------------------------
Museum video screens:
------------------------------------

The Museum of Humanity:

6gxmkpe.png

Marine remeniscing about the battle, looking at the diaroma

63bh66f.png

Close-up of the diaroma: The horrors of the battle, frozen in time...
673oytl.jpg

No word on if humanity is wiped out. This museum could be located on a remote colony world somewhere.

Launch schedule:
Wed 9/12, 9AM P.T.: "Museum" Video
Fri 9/14, 9AM P.T.: "Believe" Video

Check out these sneak peek snaps and check back later this week for the full reveals!

Wow, just the fact of doing some more real life acting for promoting the game like they are, its just incredible. I personaly think its simply amazing. Even though its just pictures of an old guy. I still view it as an amazing work of art in a way and I am looking forward big time to seeing these videos.

Can't Wait!

Thanks Adam!

-Doom

mmm....the real question is: on what battle are they talking. It sound like one of the important battle of all time, if its in the museum of humanity...what is kinda strange because Mc isn't what i call human...

Leadingspartan said:
didnt another company sign an agreement for the halo movie and it is set for 2009?

I hope its out in 2008...2009 is when Transformers 2 will be out!

Last edited by a moderator:
This very cool, especially from a film student point of view.

The seventh day--God
Sacavanging for ammo--WW1 Europe
Treading through mudd--Vietnam
The Masterchief was there--Superman or something

All i wanted to say is that its very cool, but also there are alot of hidden messages in it.

Its really cool.

notice the lost leg the marine has.

What does Master chief do with his grenade? Take down a scarab?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back