New Halo Wars Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man that was epic! Got me all fired up for the game again. Can't wait.

Edit: looks like one of the previous Arbiters is in it. And they mention 'the infection'. Flood?

I knew an Arbiter would be In it after looking at the Next Halo Action Figure Releases on Spawn.com It was in the Halo Wars List in a Pack with 2 Grunts. But man, that is awesome!

Im only now beginning to realise ho good the halo 3 graphics are. I mean, they are no where as detailed as many games are, but they display a beutiful unique content, wich no one else can replicate.

The elites (especially Grunts) Just dont look like elites and grunts. The way bungie has made and designed them, is astonishing, not the most detailed but the 'best' looking.

-FSS

Awesome cinematics! Now if they would bump up the graphics on the game itself a little bit more. I'll be getting this for sure.

RadioaciveMicrobe said:
Man, this looks awesome!
Was that Dr. Halesy who was going down?

Dr. Anderson.
If you read the books you know who she is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! That was epic! Major win. Cannot wait for this game to come out. Man! They even showed the old aribter before that new guy became the new arbiter in halo 2. Definitely going to get this game. :lol: But where are the ODSTs?? They gotta have ODSTs in the game.

errr, are there more hologram womans o_O serena? i didnt knew there were more then cortana only

rundown said:
errr, are there more hologram womans o_O serena? i didnt knew there were more then cortana only

Ah there's loadsa female AI's running round the place in the Haloverse. There's at least one in the Fall of Reach novel and another in the Ilovebees story.

RedTogusa said:
Ah there's loadsa female AI's running round the place in the Haloverse. There's at least one in the Fall of Reach novel and another in the Ilovebees story.

aw do they have these books in comics cous i has dilexia. cant stand books :(

rundown said:
aw do they have these books in comics cous i has dilexia. cant stand books :(

Ah damn, sorry to hear that mate. I'm pretty sure they don't come in comic form but there's good write ups about them on halopedia and the Ilovebees story are all audio files anyway. Just do a search on Google for Ilovebees mp3's. ;)

Sorry to go off-topic.

Well now I'm little more satisfied with the story line, at first I was afraid they would add illogical story elements but this seems to fit in since most of the planets in UNSC controlled space have some forerunner structure in them like reach and earth. but I think they need to just blow it up at some point so that the UNSC cant have forerunner tech in halo 1 if you get my thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back