New Hd Iron Man Mk V Suitcase Helmet Done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Schlenn-Man said:
hey, does anyone have a pep file for the iron man hand armour, like not the hand plate but the ACTUAL hand?

Yeah I Do, I'll Post it on my thread since that were I am at in my build...

Last edited by a moderator:
:( I have bad new the holiday in Huelva has finished and i have to study.... I have school from 9:00 am to 17:00 pm yeah its too much time im waiting until juny cause then i will have only from 9 am to 1:30 pm

well im trying to finish the pep by nights ;)

i also want the pep of the hand no matter if its no moveable cause im going to use the pep as mold for silicon

May I ask how you are body filling the eye portion? I've pepped the facemask and am curious how the body work is going with those ridges under the eyes.

Thanks,

Brandon

Jordy said:
Wow the forums are back, swish! :D

Alright, I posted these in a similar thread over on the RPF. These are some progress shots of the helmet from a couple of days ago, so you guys can see how it's turning out.

Will post more photos as I progress. ;)

Brandon Lam said:
May I ask how you are body filling the eye portion? I've pepped the facemask and am curious how the body work is going with those ridges under the eyes.

Thanks,

Brandon

I haven't yet started the eyes, but I was wondering the same thing. It's going to be a pain. :(

Does anyone know if those ridges are supposed to be part of the faceplate eye sockets?

*EDIT* I looked at the Sideshow Bust and it seems like layers. Maybe I'll just cut the eye socket part out after resining and slit them up with spacers instead.

Jordy said:
I haven't yet started the eyes, but I was wondering the same thing. It's going to be a pain. :(

Thanks, I wasn't sure it that was the most recent version since there were so many on this thread. Is the V2.1 on the first page the hinged version?

The Ninja said:
Thanks, I wasn't sure it that was the most recent version since there were so many on this thread. Is the V2.1 on the first page the hinged version?

I took the hinge version down. It wasnt going to work and was too big and bulky inside. Yeah the latest versions are in the first post

damn, I was looking for the hinged version to try out. I've pepped probably 8 helmets of varying sizes and detail hahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back