New Iron Man Trailer Released!

Status
Not open for further replies.
An Iron Man suit in a Briefcase, who would've thunk it? Why do they tease us so? Man, I can't wait for the movie to come out.

Yep, there were rumours that the suit in a briefcase would make a return from the comic books to the big screen. I love the fact that it is also sensibly sized - Stark's Breifcase used to be able to hold massive hulking suits, and here we see a svelte version.

AerialInk said:
An Iron Man suit in a Briefcase, who would've thunk it? Why do they tease us so? Man, I can't wait for the movie to come out.

well he has one in the comic books and i like how they're bringing in the black widow, nick fury, and tony's other IM suits

Last edited by a moderator:
Air_Force_Spartans said:
well he has one in the comic books and i like how they're bringing in the black widow, nick fury, and tony's other IM suits

Honestly, I never read the IM comics, so it's something I'll have to look more into to be more knowledgable. But after seeing Tony's backpack armor in the "Iron Man: Armored adventures", I didn't think it was that far of a stretch for an adult Tony to have something similar, or even better. I definitely want to see more of his suits on the big screen though. We'll have to wait and see....

AerialInk said:
Honestly, I never read the IM comics, so it's something I'll have to look more into to be more knowledgable. But after seeing Tony's backpack armor in the "Iron Man: Armored adventures", I didn't think it was that far of a stretch for an adult Tony to have something similar, or even better. I definitely want to see more of his suits on the big screen though. We'll have to wait and see....

is that the newer series thats all CG? i caught most of the first season and enjoyed it a lot more than i thought i would.

Belakor said:

thaaaaaank you, sir! expect to see one soon.

this movie just keeps looking better and better.

Michalanthropos said:
What's the release date? And who's the guy with the whips? Whiplash?

not sure about whips but apparently it shows in theatres May 8th, i believe.

Yea! Armor Wars!!! I was thinking they were going with the Demon in a Bottle story arc. Crimson Dynamo is gonna kick some major ass in this movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back