New Layout Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
volkov said:
Xavier wasn't it you who hated the "blue jeans" look of the old one. I might be wrong though, if so my bad.

It's definately coming along, seems it's changed everytime I check in, looks very nice

i didnt like the top bar, no, but this is um. yea, i didnt say change the whole thing...

Last edited by a moderator:
I like it but you should add a grey outline around the quote buttons and such so they don't blend in to much.

Hellllooooo wich surprise!
I really like the new layout. Especially the Avatars and Main Elements look much better on the darker page I think. My only point of criticism are the still white Text-Boxes and Smilie-Boxes. Would be better if you change them to the dark grey Background too. :)

But I really like the skin!

Great work!

Belakor said:
One small problem, don't know if it effects anyone else, but the login text boxes show up as white text on a white background:
picture9sw3.png

Otherwise it looks cool and the logo is pretty sweet :cool:

am i the only one who already had this layout ... ive had mine changed since i got on to the forum for the first time

at the beginning i liked the black look,i just love the color but after a while it get too much visually, very tiring for the eye.

i start from the noobs section to read whatever is new all the way to all topics, but i couldn't go through after reading 3 posts. sorry but thats my opinion

Anyone remember the good ol' Mjolnir Armor Forums? It was before the 405th and before 'everyone' had a pep suit...yep......It was just a small community of a few dedicated fans/armor makers.. There was less than a 3k (i stumbled upon this site before the 2000 mark)...........i kinda miss it.

/end reminiscing

I like the new look, I'm really liking the new logo and besides a few minor adjustments I can't find any major problems. The color scheme looks really good, the blue complements the black very nicely. GJ

gamerguy55 said:
Anyone remember the good ol' Mjolnir Armor Forums? It was before the 405th and before 'everyone' had a pep suit...yep......It was just a small community of a few dedicated fans/armor makers.. There was less than a 3k (i stumbled upon this site before the 2000 mark)...........i kinda miss it.
/end reminiscing

I like the new look, I'm really liking the new logo and besides a few minor adjustments I can't find any major problems. The color scheme looks really good, the blue complements the black very nicely. GJ
Good Times, Good Times. Why exactly did we change again? Lets think back....

*Looks up to top right corner of camera*

Oh well I cant remember, that forum looked cool in my opinion, more armorish.

Ive had the jet theme since I started here. I like the new logo Great job I have a virus on the vista side of my partitioned cpu and it dont allow access to any of my files Darn limewire anyway I had all my pep peices saved onto a disc but I lost the pics of my 1st helm im sad it was my 1st pep peice A slyfo helm rip.
Anyway

Adam, YOU ROCKS MAH SOCKS!! Seriously though, I love the new layout, it looks more sleek and futuristically militaristic (Are those even real words?).

I only just noticed the earth in the background... is it new? (as in since the blue was added) Looks very cool

I love the earth on the background. only issue i have had so far is white on the sign in bit.
hopefully the new layout wont affect me using the site from the 20 year old school PC's

squirl approves and jumps to the new layout
squirrelsmall.jpg

no problems appart from two..l. acuialy one

1. nevermind, solved-->>
Vrogy said:
Sounds like you're in outline format- you can change thread settings at the top-right of the thread.
THANK YOU!!!! my god that was wrecking my head!!!!

2. the little numbers down the bottom listing the pages dont highlight the one your already on in any way.

there my only problems with it. i likes it. :D

EDIT: the edit bootons gone? now we cant tel double posters to edit. "ugh, omg. use the frickin edi...what the?!"

EDITEDIT:never mind, it appeared. but heres another one; in mail it doesnt tell me which ones i have and havnt read. :(

the only thing that sticks out to me is the "add reply" and "preview post" buttons as well as the "Go" button after the forum quick links, gray text on gray box just seems a little hard to read for those buttons, other places it seems ok because they aren't as important

It was brought to my attention that there have been a few repeat posts of certain issues. Therefore, I changed the first post to reflect all the complaints/issues so far that people have posted here. If something was missed or needs more of a description, let either myself know about it or post here, and the appropriate changes will be made.

Thank you.

-Magnum

Can't see anything when I log in. Cursor moves but no letters show up in the box. Now it does log me in but kind of freaky not seeing anything as you type.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back