New Members Sticky Index - Updated 08-05-2014

Very helpful and much appreciated. Have tried to find the Facebook page but no luck. Is there a link that can be added to the information?

It appears that many of the links posted above are not working, can anyone help me get to the file directory?

Hello ThePaladin, yeah unfortunately many of the links take you to the main page. Is there a specific file your looking for that we can help you locate? If it is just general files for armor The Armory tab at the top can take you to the armor forums to look for pepakura and foam files.

Hello ThePaladin, yeah unfortunately many of the links take you to the main page. Is there a specific file your looking for that we can help you locate? If it is just general files for armor The Armory tab at the top can take you to the armor forums to look for pepakura and foam files.

I'm looking for a pepakura file for Mass effect N7 armor, and I tried looking in the armor forums to no avail.

I'm looking for a pepakura file for Mass effect N7 armor, and I tried looking in the armor forums to no avail.

Hello ThePaladin, the forum location that may have what your looking for is on the main page under the title Non-halo Costumes and Props. I don't know much about Mass Effect but when your in that forum go the the right hand side of the screen close to the top and there is a search function that will allow you to search that entire forum for what you want Such as Mass Effect or N7. If you can't find what your looking for here another site that may offer more options for non Halo files would be the rpf at the RPF sorry I couldn't be of more help on this issue.http://www.405th.com/forums/forums/non-halo-costumes-and-props.12/

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back