New Odst Armor Started

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa Man.

Spartan-Z61: It would be much appreciated if you didn't quote picture heavy posts, its annoying to scroll through.

You could have simply asked, what products did you use whole making this helmet?

But I'm pretty sure, correct me if I'm wrong, he used what everyone else does:

110lb Cardstock, Bondo Fiberglass, Bondo Resin, Bondo Body Filler, and several smooth-on products such as Smoothcast 320

The tutorials are very helpful in this matter, no offense if you already read them, but, its a kind of silly question to ask after such picture heavy posts.

EDIT: Rube's sellling visors? D:

This is actually what has motivated me to seriously start my odst.Igot my resignfiberglass, bondo ect hopely i will be as suceesful as you.
Thanks forthe inspiration

pooper said:
(Why isn't he on Elite status?)
I believe he has to have a full set of armor to be elite,
BUT ON TOPIC

I think that is one of the coolest helmets I have ever seen,
Its like Captain Planet, with Adam and Rubes power combined, that is awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can people PLEASE stop quoting pictures unless its vital to what your posting. It really doesn't help those who have to put up with a crappy internet connection.

Note: Save up money...

Rube, that is one sweet helmet! I will definately have to swing up there and get one from you!

Sweet corn chipped beef on toast~! That's one sexy job there!

Ghah, too much to do and not enough time or money.

Once I finish my H2 ODST stuff I'll add this to the list of "I wish I was good enough to touch that." I'll definitely contact you about a visor when I get to it, those phenomenal as well.

Sarge079 said:
is that the armor from the fan film or did u make it urself?

How can you even ask that question?
read the thread man, you're missing out.

Last edited by a moderator:
That is one amazing pep helmet. I've been playing with pep for a while now, although not doing armor/costuming, but I've NEVER gotten anything to come out close to that. You've inspired me to give it a shot and see what I can do with the ODST armor.

The helmet is amazing, my cousin actually thought that it was made by Bungie to be sold to the public. When I told him that someone made it starting from cardstock, I heard a crack, and it was his jaw breaking when it hit the floor...

Started on the back and neck armor.

back1.jpg

back2.jpg

back3.jpg

back4.jpg

Really nice work Rube. Looks very clean, good lines. I look forward to seeing it finished. I'm guessing your aiming to make a complete suit. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back