New Recruit Orientation Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
♠I hope this is posted...♠

Thanks for the awesome vid Adam! I've been interested in the 405th for years (and the 501st Stormtroopers for longer) and I hope to learn a lot here! Originally I never officially registered because of how confusing the site is, but I'm learning minute by minute. Thanks again!

Just watched your vid and its was quite helpful. Im going to setup my profile and Im looking forward to getting to know everyone a little better and showing them projects that i plan on making.

Thank you so very much. I realize now why people look at me strange at time. I love projects and jump on trying to make things right away. I am more nooby than I thought I was. My bad every one.

Thanks, this was a lot of help. I was trying to figure out how this site works, and now i know. i just made some changes to the profile, now to introduce my self.

Hey thanks for the vid, really helpfull.
Always nice to see a community where the Admins actually care about the n00bz and don't leave them in the dust to wither and die
hopefully I can manage to avoid be a complete idiot on here, but probab;y not for the first week or so
:D

Thanks for the vid. I thought it was very informative and friendly. If more forums could put a face to "the rules" and not shield themselves behind a veil of anonymity that the internet grants, there would be less "noobish" mistakes.

Great orientation video. Makes noobs feel welcomed to the 405th with the feeling of brootherhood to all members noob or veteran. Its going to be a fun time being a part of this community.

Great video. Some of the things I'm used to from other forum's that I'm a member of, but it's still nice to be reminded of them. Also nice to know some of the ways this place differs from others. I've already made my introduction post, and I'm looking forward to editing my profile and doing a good amount of reading in the near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back